Animegraphy 2013

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Taite
Org Profile

Re: Animegraphy 2013

Post by Taite » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Wasn't sure when in November this would pop out, I'm pleasantly surprised it was sooner rather than later! Glad to have a higher quality version on my computer now too! My opinions haven't changed much except for the more that I watch it the more I like it. It's such an improvement from last year imo, the voice-overs to me really tie it all together, and of course I just die over the romance part, perfect. Also, sweet banner, tying in that classic movie poster look!
Grats on making it through all that editing and glad I could be of help! You're quite welcome! I'm still vying for 4 next year...
Image Image

Cour
Org Profile

Post by Cour » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Great! :awesome: had my expectations on Animegraphy 2013 but this is much better than I thought, in my opnion this is better than last year :ying: . Thanks for bringing us a video as great as this, my favorite of the year "until now"
Great work, loved it. Keep it up :up: :up:

pillsbury15
Org Profile

Post by pillsbury15 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:52 am

OMG I loved Animegraphy-2012 it's literally one of my favorite AMV's and this year's version is just as good if not better

Awesome Work Dude :)

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:36 pm

The action segment is incredible... the use of sound effects and voice clips in this part really elevated it from the realm of good stuff to "ohmyGOD" level. There's something really visceral about hearing sound effects used appropriately in an AMV.

I thought the other parts were great as well, but action is my favorite genre so I tend to pay most attention to it. Great job, I think I like this even better than last year's!

KaienAMV
Org Profile

Post by KaienAMV » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Pretty nice, too much anime :shock:

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Good good good stuff! :up:

ReggieSmalls
Org Profile

Post by ReggieSmalls » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Shit was mad dope
Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!

EimiJ7
Org Profile

Post by EimiJ7 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Loved it! also made me realize I watched a lot of anime this year ^^;

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:38 pm

You have my respect !! 2012 was good too, but this is just awesome!

5/5

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:59 am

A big fan of this project, and this year's Animegraphy didn't disappoint me :up: Well edited, and great choice of scene selection, and I thought the audio cuts this time were much better integrated comparing from last year's project.

Keep it up :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”