[MEP] Mindless Self Indulgence 2

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
slimed
Org Profile

Re: [MEP] Mindless Self Indulgence 2

Post by slimed » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:29 pm

it's possible to not be an asshole and not sugarcoat at the same time.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Fine, I'll rephrase. "The unlisted tracks felt half-assed, slapped together, and like most of the editors didn't exactly know how to approach the music".

Happy?

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:02 pm

ExSphere wrote:I'm glad to finally see this finished! There are some tracks that should have been removed...(not going to throw names out, you know who you are.)
My favorite tracks were " Bomb this track, Cocaine and Toupes, backsmack, London Bridge, futures, bitches, Mastermind, and bed of roses. "
Thanks for helping this come to life FarmXD!
and kev <3
I'm so sad because I missed this post in my absence!!
Glad you liked it! I just left the MEP as Kev wanted |:>

Thank you!

And thanks everyone, please don't fight xD

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”