Dia no Ace

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Dia no Ace

Post by mirkosp » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:41 am

AniDB wrote:Sawamura Eijun, who is a pitcher from a country high school, gets teamed up with a catcher from a school with an elite baseball team. He decides to quit his school to attend the school that this catcher plays.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Dia no Ace

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:33 pm

I'm enjoying this so far. It can get a little too dramatic for me at times but that's a shounen for you, eh? xD

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:06 am

The series is going good so far hopefully they talk more about characters and their past and hopefully this lasts long

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:27 pm

BASEBALLL

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Awesome ep this week. Things are finally happening! xD

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:41 pm

New pitcher dude is crazy. O__O

And I love the moments when they tease Eijun, his reactions are just hilarious to watch. Poor guy. :rofl:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Hahahaha! I just love this show so much! The comedy, the shonen feels....it's so good!
Spoiler :
I LOL'd so much when he hit the runner and the part where he sounded so determined when batting and completely missed. xD

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:48 am

I forgot to post this last week but after finishing ep 4 I totally caved and read the manga. It's really good so far so let's hope that this gets as many eps as Yowapeda :D

Anyways, EP 5. Furuya's pitch was fricking epic looking. o__o Madhouse and IG definitely showing their strengths. And yeah, Sawamura is hilarious but the poor guy never gets any slack. xD BUT PINK HAIR INCOMING NEXT EP! He's my favorite :awesome: :up:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:59 pm

How could you Paco?! I was trying so hard to not read this manga too. :( But now I need to suffer all alone while you know exactly what's going to happen. :cry:

But yeah pink hair dude seems really cool, can't wait to see what he's capable of! :up: And it's nice that Sawamura made a friend (more like ally actually?) because everybody seems to be out to bully him. XD

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:36 am

I haven't started this series yet but I think i'll wait for most of the eps to come out and then watch them all in one go so I don't get tempted by the manga like I am with kuroko no basket. Sports anime have been some of the more exciting ones in my experience

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”