Pokémon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Pokémon

Post by mirkosp » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:15 am

So, Pokémon thread. As the story is continuous within the various series, I think we can dedicate a thread for all the various seasons, as well as movies, and eventual OVAs, as long as they are about Ash/Satoshi. Basically, no ORIGIN discussion here.

I wouldn't have opened this topic hadn't it been for the fact that there seems to be a bunch of people into Pokémon in here besides me. :aimkissyface:

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Pokémon

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:50 pm

I'll jump on this hype train with you Mirko :awesome:

It's been a whole generation since I played the games or watched the anime but I'm back on board. This is also the first time I'll be watching Pokemon in Japanese so all the Pokemon names confuse me, but I enjoy the voices in this much better than the US version. The animation is pretty damn good on some parts too, like the beginning of Ash and blonde gym leader's battle, it was surprising. Also, after playing X I feel I'm morally obligated to see the animation of the mega evolutions in the anime. MEGA GYARADOS WHERE YOU AT YOU TERRIFYING CREATURE YOU. D=

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:04 am

Heyooooo

I'm not entirely sure how I'll be watching this, as I kind of want to wait for the dub. But the first two eps were pretty fantastic, much stronger opening than BW had. The animation was great, hopefully it stays pretty consistant, obviously with a show as logn as this it can't be this nice every episode but I'm hoping that it isn't that nice quality as a hook to get people watching, only never to look so nice again. And bring on the mega evos, yes please.

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:54 pm

I completely forgot about the new season hahaha xD must check the first episodes!

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Nice to know that Ash is as annoying and Team Rocket is as evil as I remembered. poor Garchomp //sobs :up: Not sure whether I'll follow the Jap releases or just wait for the dub because even though I don't particularly care what language it's in, it's kinda bothersome when they mention all these Pokemon names that I don't know. >__<

But Froakie is so adorable. ;__; I never even realized his cuteness because I leveled and evolved him super fast in the game.

ALSO PACO. GIMME YOUR FRIEND CODE LIKE NOW. XD

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:42 pm

Let's trade numbers! I want to add you as well :O

3909 8832 9852 - Farm

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:47 am

Please remember that this topic is for the anime only. If you want to trade friend codes and discuss the game, you should use this topic instead.

Joe88
Org Profile

Post by Joe88 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:24 pm

not sure if I approve of another annoying brother sister combo for companions
maybe alexa will join them...

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:52 am

I loved those characters in the game, but see them in every episode in