[AWA Pro 2013] Boxxed

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

[AWA Pro 2013] Boxxed

Post by AimoAio » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:33 pm

It had a concept....then it derailed into an eye candy fest. :( Nonetheless, I'm satisfied with it and I hope you all enjoy it! ^^
Spoiler :
Yes I've been working on this since April....XD It's probably outdone "You're Too Cute" in terms of hours of work.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: [AWA Pro 2013] Boxxed

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:06 pm

._. I like this... like... a lot...

Maria Holic with Marina and the Diamonds mixed with great editing... yeah... this is probably going to be a favorite of mine for awhile.

As far as concept goes... well... I feel like you were going to focus the concept on Mariya and Kanako and how abusive Mariya is too Kanako... But you realized how bad of a source Maria Holic is to edit with your concept so you stuck with the intros plus lots of masking along with a major focus on Mariya instead... Just a guess though.

Nevertheless... I will love this amv for a looooooooooooooooooong time...

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:18 am

Nice job! :up: :up:

xZAKUROx
Org Profile

Post by xZAKUROx » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 am

I love it! :D

lolligerjoj
Org Profile

Post by lolligerjoj » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:49 am

It's really good and hella fun. Great colorful visuals, typography and synchronization. I was going to criticize the lack of content...but I realized that this doesn't hurt the video's personality in any way, so I thought better of it.
It's one of those videos (like Orion, Caffeine Encomium and Do It Right) that are emotionally neutral (and so easily accessible), but still really enjoyable and clever. Great job.
Last edited by lolligerjoj on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image

Cecco
Biscotto
Org Profile

Post by Cecco » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 am

Good job Aimo! :P

ViKAMV
Org Profile

Post by ViKAMV » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:55 am

It was awesome, very enjoyable (:

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:14 am

I loved the style in this <3 Great job, must have required a lot of work. I only wish some of the typos had more dynamic movement and were a little bit more varied but well yea, that's a tiny little thing.
Loved it <3

And actually, I hate this song but after watching the video once in the morning it got stuck in my head and I couldn't get rid of it later at all lol xD

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:49 pm

This is a really good job. It gave me the feeling of been watching
one of those MTV music videos, but the level of this work
surpasses that crap a lot, because it's awsm! Nice one! I really liked it!
(Even if I hated the song so much xD, but graphically, the video
it's a nice view)

l33tmeatwad
Org Profile

Post by l33tmeatwad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Not a fan candy styled videos, but this was very well done. It seems a lot of the timing was cleaned up compared to the AWA Pro version, but I do have to mention how bad the lipsync is...for something that was a secondary focus in the video it really should have been better. I'd love to give this video a 4 or 5, but the lipsync irked me so much it really prevented me from giving it more than a 3. All that said, I can tell a lot of hard work was put into this video and it really shows with all the difficult transitions, masking, and other various effects looking very natural. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next video :)!
Software & Guides: AMVpack | AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | VapourSynth 101
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Twitter | YouTube

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”