White Album 2

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

White Album 2

Post by mirkosp » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am

ANN wrote:Fall, when graduation is only half a year away.

Haruki Kitahara, the final member of the light music club that dissolved, plays his guitar by the window after school in preparation for the school festival. It was the one and only adventure of a good student who spent two diligent years on his studies.

But when a flowing piano melody and a voice as a clear as bell harmonize with his guitar… He goes from being alone, to being two, then three in the light music club, as the semester he dreamed of, no, hoped for, began.
Note: this has the same setting of White Album, but different characters and different story, so it gets its own thread.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: White Album 2

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Okay, so I went into this expecting an average romance drama, but jeez was I wrong. This is really good. If you don't believe me, just make it to the end of episode 1. Like, HOW CAN YOU RESIST AFTER HEARING THAT. JESUS CHRIST HAVE MERCY, I LOVE IT. :ying:

By the way, for anyone interested in watching this, you don't have to watch the first White Album before watching this. As Mirko said, same setting but different story and characters so you can just jump into it with this one.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:05 am

I ended up loving this after the first episode

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:09 am

Up to episode 10 now- This is pretty much my favorite romance show of this season, and maybe even this year. XD
Golden Time's drama is good too, but the music in WA2 just attracts my attention more.
Nagi no Asukara's emotions feels more forced compared to Golden Time and WA2.

So it's decided. :3

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:55 am

I need to continue watching this again, might as well start over

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:05 am

Remember you guys, always double-check the relations to any show if it's really a direct sequel or not.
In WA2's case, it' is not a direct sequel to White Album, so you can go straight into watching it.

Meh, the first White Album was horrible anyway, no one was likable. Don't watch it unless your really curious.
WA2 had such a powerful story in this adaption, I haven't played the visual novel but head that the story after this is what the popularity for WA2 came from so hoping for season 2 to adapt part 2 of the visual novel!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”