Galilei Donna

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Galilei Donna

Post by mirkosp » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:06 am

AniDB wrote:Three sisters, Hozuki, Kazuki, and Hazuki, are descendants of Galileo and have completely different personalities and tastes; they never meet eye-to-eye. One day the girls are suddenly attacked by a mysterious organisation. The organisation was after the Galileo Tesoro which Galileo Galilei was said to have discovered. Still unaware of what was going on, the sisters escape on the airship they built after the sudden attack. But it won't be so easy for these three sisters to help each other out in a pinch when they're constantly at odds with each other.

What is the Tesoro, and what is the organisation after? And what about the relationship between the sisters?

It's a threesome of cute girls, action, and mystery!

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Galilei Donna

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:30 pm

This is just awesome. Even though I don't know what kind of mood they want to set with this show, from being really lighthearted and fun with the goldfish mech to the
Spoiler :
really dark beginning scenes where they were being attacked and the supposed death of both of their parents
it's still just a great ride so far and I'm enjoying every second of it. :up: :up:

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Very good 3rd ep. Though I'm somehow disappointed that
Spoiler :
their mom and dad lived. That would have been a nice twist if they ended up dead so early but now we know that they're going for a lighter tone.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Wasn't able to really get into this one. It's very pretty, but just not my thing.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:38 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:Very good 3rd ep. Though I'm somehow disappointed that
Spoiler :
their mom and dad lived. That would have been a nice twist if they ended up dead so early but now we know that they're going for a lighter tone.
Spoiler :
Yeah I too thought for sure they would have died so nobody except Anna and the bad guys would know anything about the inheritance.
But yeah, I'm liking this so far! The setting is quite unique which is nice to see! :up:

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:20 am

Incest with your 2000 year old grandfather, yep

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Magicflier wrote:Incest with your 2000 year old grandfather, yep
yep. I liked this show overall, but the last episode felt poorly written.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”