Tokyo Ravens

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Tokyo Ravens

Post by mirkosp » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:59 am

ANN wrote:In the "Great Disaster," Japan has been thrown into chaos by onmyouji (a kind of magician). Harutora Tsuchimikado was born into an onmyouji family, but has no power whatsoever. His childhood friend Natsume (another member of the Tsuchimikado family) appears to him one day to take him up the promise he made long ago to become her shikigami (familiar). A battle between onmyouji is about to begin.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Tokyo Ravens

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:16 pm

I enjoyed this a bit more than Strike the Blood even though I only watched the first episode. Although, MC blushes like a mothertrucker. 100% in the double digits if I was counting just from one episode, lol.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Keep watching, just wait.
I'm watching this for one reason only, and that's Kon.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:44 am

so, got around to checking this out, watched eps 1-4 in one go. started out kind of meh but it's getting pretty good. now I see what you meant by watching it for kon lol. Damn I want a familiar now heh

eh, btw is kon a boy or girl? you can't tell anymore in anime lol. I'm just going to go with boy for now so I don't get disappointed later

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Kon is a
Spoiler :
girl.
:ying:

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:26 pm

That episode was pretty cool
Spoiler :
Now that old man comes with that demon looking eyes and they all become scared. It's getting very interesting

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:58 am

kon gets owned by two finger flicks in the fight :p . I've read that she gets an adult form at some point, that will be interesting, at least Harutora won't be accused of being a pedophile anymore heh

this series has definitely grown on me, I think they made a mistake with the first ep as it didn't really grab me, good thing I watched the first several eps in a row. glad this series is 24 eps as it still feels like the series is just getting started

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:17 am

And it's over, seems like there are 10 light novels the series is based on and the anime covers volumes 1-9 so I guess we don't be seeing a continuation any time soon. pity, I really enjoyed this series. Kon, by mai waifu...I mean familiar

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:57 am

Nooo it's over!!! Second season?

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”