Anyone into photography?

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.
User avatar
Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Otohiko » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:50 pm

That is a gorgeous photograph, but holy crap, just the scene itself! o__o

Also, Snowbirds represent :up:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Pwolf » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Those weren't the snowbirds, they were the Patriots!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Kitsuner » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Pwolf wrote:That's no snowbird, that's my wife!
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Pwolf » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:02 am

Not a great picture (other than the subject) by any means... just using this as an other excuse to post a picture of my burz >.>

Image

Nice little flare of the chrome fender trim.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.

User avatar
Darklydone
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:06 pm
Status: Flat on my back.
Location: The space between madness and genius.
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Darklydone » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:25 am

Image
Continuing with car porn.
The one legged space chicken is after me again.

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby JaddziaDax » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:25 am

Image

Image

I did a thing

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Pwolf » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 am

That's trippy
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Pwolf » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby JaddziaDax » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:41 pm

:up:

User avatar
Warheart
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:58 am
Status: Immersed
Location: In Fiction
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Warheart » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:35 am

I know this is kind of a dead topic (necropost yare yara). But since I've moved to photography as a main hobby I kinda wanted to let you guys know I finally got around to get a FB page. In case you're into landscapes. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/NAlexanderOttoPhotography

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby JaddziaDax » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:20 am

I still stalk this topic O:

I've been posting most of my photography here though..

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Pwolf » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:24 pm

Warheart wrote:I know this is kind of a dead topic (necropost yare yara). But since I've moved to photography as a main hobby I kinda wanted to let you guys know I finally got around to get a FB page. In case you're into landscapes. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/NAlexanderOttoPhotography


Was wondering where you ran off to...

Was at Thunderhill Raceway a few weekends ago hanging out with fellow 86 owners.:

Image
Image
Image
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.

User avatar
Warheart
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:58 am
Status: Immersed
Location: In Fiction
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Warheart » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Pwolf wrote:
Warheart wrote:I know this is kind of a dead topic (necropost yare yara). But since I've moved to photography as a main hobby I kinda wanted to let you guys know I finally got around to get a FB page. In case you're into landscapes. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/NAlexanderOttoPhotography


Was wondering where you ran off to...


Haha, I didn't run off. I just somehow drifted away into other hobbies like my band and photography. Seemed like a natural progression. I still lurk the forums from time to time though, and I'm still looking into new anime here and there when I have the time. ;)

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Warheart wrote:
Pwolf wrote:
Warheart wrote:I know this is kind of a dead topic (necropost yare yara). But since I've moved to photography as a main hobby I kinda wanted to let you guys know I finally got around to get a FB page. In case you're into landscapes. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/NAlexanderOttoPhotography


Was wondering where you ran off to...


Haha, I didn't run off. I just somehow drifted away into other hobbies like my band and photography. Seemed like a natural progression. I still lurk the forums from time to time though, and I'm still looking into new anime here and there when I have the time. ;)


BRING BACK BADASS TO AMVS.


Kisanzi says he misses and loves you :aimkissyface:

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Postby Pwolf » Sun May 04, 2014 2:09 am

Image

Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests