SEKAI

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Post by [madaraxD] » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Pokemon ftw! que nostalgia :3 la edición como siempre buena, descargado y guardado! GJ :up:

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:14 pm

with X and Y hype, I´m really happy about this, so great that you get Origin on time for this.

Ilove this style, pikachu´s face at 2:32 and Mt. silver reference, this is a must watch for every pokemon fan, lot of Umbreon xD, thanks for editing it, so fav´d.

and btw my 3ds friend code 4184 2034 4535. let's have a battle!

ps. this is visually orgasmic, so fcking neat! :sorcerer:
SING! Never mind the words!!!

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:04 pm

I dug this~

I feel like it's the kind of video I could show to one of those people that say "Pokemon is only for kids" and just kind of rub the badass-dom in their face. The effects work felt perfect. It was just the right amount to give it that gritty type of feel without going overboard. I smiled at your little gamefreak credit parody too :3 The sign of a true fan ;D

This got me pumped for X/Y and I always appreciate a good fan video like this. :up:

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Animated wrote: Really, wouldn't expect less from you, even with all of those tons of difficulties in your life... It's a miracle you still find time for this stuff! :3 Great intro, fast paced action, nice colour correcting and good idea showing scenes from the first movie :D Also... what do I got for you??
Spoiler :
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i.imgur.com/PEMZU03.jpg
I FOUND THIS FAGGOT CRYING IN A CORNER. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IN HIS WORLD THERE ARE ONLY 151 POKEMANS.
Haha well actually the tiny Red IS crying in a corner inside the video xD
Thank you copper! :shark:
[madaraxD] wrote:Pokemon ftw! que nostalgia :3 la edición como siempre buena, descargado y guardado! GJ :up:
Thanks a lot Madara-kun :up:
:shark:

Radical_Yue wrote:I dug this~

I feel like it's the kind of video I could show to one of those people that say "Pokemon is only for kids" and just kind of rub the badass-dom in their face. The effects work felt perfect. It was just the right amount to give it that gritty type of feel without going overboard. I smiled at your little gamefreak credit parody too :3 The sign of a true fan ;D
THAANKS A LOT :D

Ikore wrote:with X and Y hype, I´m really happy about this, so great that you get Origin on time for this.

Ilove this style, pikachu´s face at 2:32 and Mt. silver reference, this is a must watch for every pokemon fan, lot of Umbreon xD, thanks for editing it, so fav´d.

ps. this is visually orgasmic, so fcking neat! :sorcerer:
You just have to find the tiny Red :3
Ikore wrote:and btw my 3ds friend code 4184 2034 4535. let's have a battle!
My body is ready :shark:

I think you should give me your Pokemon White/Black Pal Pad number :3
In my case is: 2925 1515 0279

And my 3ds Friend Code is: 3909 8832 9852

Last edited by FarmXD on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Pokemon! I love the way you transition it all the movies and the special together. But personally I didn't like the over abundance of effects on the footage. I felt it was too distracting and it tore me away more from the video then let me get into it. But over-all I say it was a pretty decent video.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Post by Mamo! » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:14 pm

I love this. :cry:

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:32 pm

hamstar138 wrote:Pokemon! I love the way you transition it all the movies and the special together. But personally I didn't like the over abundance of effects on the footage. I felt it was too distracting and it tore me away more from the video then let me get into it. But over-all I say it was a pretty decent video.
Thank you very much! :)
I was just applying what I learned from videocopilot last weeks, I'll be careful with that
in my next title, thanks again!

Mamo! wrote:I love this. :cry:
Mamo! Glad you liked it :)

Aerialesque
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Aerialesque » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:45 pm

I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this...I never got into Pokemon (and probably never will), but I loved this video. Awesome sync and flow from start to finish, and I dug most of your effects work as well. Great work, I'll hold on to this. :3

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Aerialesque wrote:I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this...I never got into Pokemon (and probably never will), but I loved this video. Awesome sync and flow from start to finish, and I dug most of your effects work as well. Great work, I'll hold on to this. :3
Thank you, I'm happy you enjoyed that much :D

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:03 pm

THIS = <3

Seriously, I want Pokemon X NOWWWW. :'D
Rawr desu <3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”