SEKAI

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 am
Status: Pressing F5
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Contact:
Org Profile

SEKAI

Postby FarmXD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Image



YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmu0s0k2P80

So here we are, this video was really hard to do.
So, I hope you enjoy it and find the hidden details,
like the tiny Red :3

Tiny Red;
Spoiler :
Image


Cheers! And as a gift, here's an alternative poster:

Spoiler :
Image




:shark:
Last edited by FarmXD on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am
Status: Doctor
Location: Honduras
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby TritioAFB » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Onere Farm!
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage

User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 am
Status: Pressing F5
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby FarmXD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:04 pm

TritioAFB wrote:Onere Farm!


:( ??
Image

User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am
Status: Doctor
Location: Honduras
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby TritioAFB » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:42 pm

I'm just messing with you dude ;)
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage

User avatar
Aresshiachan
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 am
Status: rebirth
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby Aresshiachan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Coloration and quality are really awesome :3
I like movements especially in the first part of the video!
Well done :D

ps: alternative poster is a masterpiece ahahaha
Image

User avatar
xDieguitoAMV
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:52 am
Location: Argentina
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby xDieguitoAMV » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Ver un amv tan bueno de pokemon me hace revivir aquellos viejos tiempos cuando era fan de la serie! ... y tambien cuando invertía mucho dinero en los albunes de figuritas de la serie xDD
Buenisimo farm, me encanto. Me lo guardo en mi pc :awesome:
Image

User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 am
Status: Pressing F5
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby FarmXD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:39 pm

xDieguitoAMV wrote:Ver un amv tan bueno de pokemon me hace revivir aquellos viejos tiempos cuando era fan de la serie! ... y tambien cuando invertía mucho dinero en los albunes de figuritas de la serie xDD
Buenisimo farm, me encanto. Me lo guardo en mi pc :awesome:


Nunca dejare de ser fan :up:

Aresshiachan wrote:Coloration and quality are really awesome :3
I like movements especially in the first part of the video!
Well done :D

ps: alternative poster is a masterpiece ahahaha


Thank youuu! <3

:shark: Now go and find that tiny Red
Image

User avatar
gabberMD
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:31 am
Status: OP
Location: Rome - Italy
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby gabberMD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:01 pm

ahaha it was long time since i heard that song :P
really well done i like it :) (and is a pokemon vid xD)
the alternative poster is just too awsm! :asd:
Image

User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 am
Status: Pressing F5
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby FarmXD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Thanks pal! :awesome:

gabberMD wrote:the alternative poster is just too awsm! :asd:


Your design skills are nothing now :3
Image

User avatar
Animated
Drama Text Cop
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:43 am
Status: Texty :3
Location: Athens, Greece
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby Animated » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:13 pm

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY POKEMON!?!

AND DID I JUST SEE MEWTWO GETTING DEFEATED

THIS IS BLASPHEMY

AND ALSO A GREAT VID, TOO.

Really, wouldn't expect less from you, even with all of those tons of difficulties in your life... It's a miracle you still find time for this stuff! :3 Great intro, fast paced action, nice colour correcting and good idea showing scenes from the first movie :D Also... what do I got for you??

Spoiler :
Image
I FOUND THIS FAGGOT CRYING IN A CORNER. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IN HIS WORLD THERE ARE ONLY 151 POKEMANS.
Image
Image

User avatar
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 am
Status: Under your bed!
Location: Argentina
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby [madaraxD] » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Pokemon ftw! que nostalgia :3 la edición como siempre buena, descargado y guardado! GJ :up:
Image

User avatar
Ikore
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:08 pm
Status: Alive
Location: Costa Rica.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby Ikore » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:14 pm

with X and Y hype, I´m really happy about this, so great that you get Origin on time for this.

Ilove this style, pikachu´s face at 2:32 and Mt. silver reference, this is a must watch for every pokemon fan, lot of Umbreon xD, thanks for editing it, so fav´d.

and btw my 3ds friend code 4184 2034 4535. let's have a battle!

ps. this is visually orgasmic, so fcking neat! :sorcerer:
SING! Never mind the words!!!

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby Radical_Yue » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:04 pm

I dug this~

I feel like it's the kind of video I could show to one of those people that say "Pokemon is only for kids" and just kind of rub the badass-dom in their face. The effects work felt perfect. It was just the right amount to give it that gritty type of feel without going overboard. I smiled at your little gamefreak credit parody too :3 The sign of a true fan ;D


This got me pumped for X/Y and I always appreciate a good fan video like this. :up:
Image

User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 am
Status: Pressing F5
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby FarmXD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Animated wrote:Really, wouldn't expect less from you, even with all of those tons of difficulties in your life... It's a miracle you still find time for this stuff! :3 Great intro, fast paced action, nice colour correcting and good idea showing scenes from the first movie :D Also... what do I got for you??

Spoiler :
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i.imgur.com/PEMZU03.jpg
I FOUND THIS FAGGOT CRYING IN A CORNER. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IN HIS WORLD THERE ARE ONLY 151 POKEMANS.


Haha well actually the tiny Red IS crying in a corner inside the video xD
Thank you copper! :shark:

[madaraxD] wrote:Pokemon ftw! que nostalgia :3 la edición como siempre buena, descargado y guardado! GJ :up:


Thanks a lot Madara-kun :up:
:shark:


Radical_Yue wrote:I dug this~

I feel like it's the kind of video I could show to one of those people that say "Pokemon is only for kids" and just kind of rub the badass-dom in their face. The effects work felt perfect. It was just the right amount to give it that gritty type of feel without going overboard. I smiled at your little gamefreak credit parody too :3 The sign of a true fan ;D


THAANKS A LOT :D


Ikore wrote:with X and Y hype, I´m really happy about this, so great that you get Origin on time for this.

Ilove this style, pikachu´s face at 2:32 and Mt. silver reference, this is a must watch for every pokemon fan, lot of Umbreon xD, thanks for editing it, so fav´d.

ps. this is visually orgasmic, so fcking neat! :sorcerer:


You just have to find the tiny Red :3

Ikore wrote:and btw my 3ds friend code 4184 2034 4535. let's have a battle!


My body is ready :shark:

I think you should give me your Pokemon White/Black Pal Pad number :3
In my case is: 2925 1515 0279

And my 3ds Friend Code is: 3909 8832 9852

:shark:
Last edited by FarmXD on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:24 pm
Status: 10 year AMV Maker
Location: On A Magical Planet Called Earth~
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Postby hamstar138 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Pokemon! I love the way you transition it all the movies and the special together. But personally I didn't like the over abundance of effects on the footage. I felt it was too distracting and it tore me away more from the video then let me get into it. But over-all I say it was a pretty decent video.
ImageImage
ImageImage


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests