Link to the video
With this amv I'm trying to create a self-contained story that starts and ends within the chosen music track.
The video is pretty much complete, but I'm looking for specific feedback to polish it and get it ready:
Does any part of the story look confusing? Are key elements missing?
How does the pacing/flow of the video feel? Are there scenes or transitions that look clunky/awkward?
Any other kind of feedback/suggestion is still appreciated.
This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
- All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
- Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
- Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
- When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
- For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 pm
- Ambassador of the AMVWorld
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am
- Status: Doctor
- Location: Honduras
To be honest your story is extremely linear. It's well made, since it's been a while I last watched Naruto Shippuden and I can understand what's happening in the video but then again: Too linear. It could get boring at certain point since there's no real climax in it
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests