WataMote

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Re: WataMote

Post by Mr Pilkington » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:27 am

chaos brought me here, the lulz drug me in, but the feels..... she hurts me in every way. Need more of more this in my life :up:

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:26 am

"Oh, a kitty!" That was priceless.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Nothing to complain about! OVA is already on the way, and while I dunno if there will be another season, there's not really a reason that there can't be, with the amount of manga out there. It really surprised me with a lot of clever animation especially - it could've just been random lulz + feels, but I do feel that the producers really went an extra mile to make this show stand out in all ways. Tomoko's voice actress was just spot on, too, and this is by far the most difficult role I can think of in recent anime memory (what with the ridiculous amount of internal monologue and Tomoko's warped logic).

So, let it be known that this was my favourite this season by a long shot. As I said when it started, this show is
Otohiko wrote:the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:36 am

Otohiko wrote:
Otohiko wrote:the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best
If I still edited I would've taken this as challengeaccepted.jpg, but unfortunately I haven't had time to edit in awhile.

But other than that, I agree with everything else you said 110%
Under Construction

purplepolecat
Org Profile

Post by purplepolecat » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:22 pm

A crow dipped in oil
Flutters awkwardly away
Come back, Tomoko

:cry:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”