Magi (manga)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Magi (manga)

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:15 am

Jasta85 wrote:ok, so no where near the conclusion yet, and everyone is even more powered up than before. hope these chapters come out quickly

btw, is titus a boy or girl now? lol he took over one of the clone bodies but we don't know what it was
I think he's still a dude, but his hair makes him look like lady S (no idea how to spell her name so I'm shortening lol)
AimoAio wrote:DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. I just caught back up to the latest chapter, been avoiding this thread for the spoilers the last few weeks but OMGGGGGGGG now I can continue to gush about how awesome this series is. And S2 airing soon? HELL YEAH. :up:
I'm pretty damn pumped for s2 too. HAVE YOU SEEN THE PV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3YPJ9Y2L_I LIKE, JESUS GOD H CHRIST LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL
AimoAio wrote:
pacotacoshell wrote:Though I wonder what happened with Hakuryuu and why he went evil. It's been a while since I read past chapters so I forgot how he left off with Aladdin's group.
Hmm...last I remember seeing him was when he saw Gyokuen and went crazy trying to kill her but failed. And then Judar somehow convinced him to listen to whatever he had to say....memory's a bit fuzzy after this point so I can't remember if he said anything significant that might have changed Hakuryuu. And he left Aladdin's group after he was rejected by Morgiana I think. Didn't say bye or anything to Alibaba or Aladdin if I remember correctly.
Yeah I remember that part where Morgiana rejected him but I completely forgot everything else. xD

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:55 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:
AimoAio wrote:DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. I just caught back up to the latest chapter, been avoiding this thread for the spoilers the last few weeks but OMGGGGGGGG now I can continue to gush about how awesome this series is. And S2 airing soon? HELL YEAH. :up:
I'm pretty damn pumped for s2 too. HAVE YOU SEEN THE PV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3YPJ9Y2L_I LIKE, JESUS GOD H CHRIST LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL
Hahaha! It looks AWESOME. And omg just thinking of all the epic characters and epic fight scenes and I'm already jumping from excitement!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAH I CAN'T WAIT! XD

Ahem, also really excited for the new manga arc too. XD I wonder what they'll be doing next? More about Yunan, Aladdin visiting the Kou Empire or even a nice chat with the newborn Titus? :lol:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:44 am

I'm really hoping they don't skip anything in season 2, from the PV we already know they're going to reach the major battle at the end which is awesome, but I hope they show all the minor parts leading up to that.

especially the part on the ship where alibaba get completely trolled by his friends :)

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:01 am

Tbh, I have a big feeling that it'll be another anime original ending. They just now ended the arc, and I'm pretty sure that the scanlators aren't months late with their releases for this manga, so they'd either have to end it right before the whole Ren family mega battle or instead create their own spin on the end of this arc.

Though this is just going by the theory that studios animate an entire season of 22-26 eps right before the season it's first airing in begins rather than in a two cour season (which this will probably be again), they animate the first cour before the fall season, then spend the remaining time finishing the second cour between when they finished the first and the winter season which is about 3-4 months. If it's the latter then they could totally follow the manga all the way through to the end. That's something I always wondered with studios and still wonder up until now.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:25 am

season 1 of the anime had a made up climax because they wanted to have a "boss battle" so they made up the evil alibaba thing. season 2 already has a huge boss battle at the end so there's no need to change it.

I assume they've been doing some coordination with the author of the manga, he could have told them how this arc was going to end and provided a basic outline for them to follow. The ending is actually very conclusive so it would fit very well with the ending of season 2 of the anime.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:24 pm

Awwww. romance is in the air in this chapter. Poor Morgiana though :cry:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:15 pm

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU DOING ALIBABA? OMG. >__> I can't even be happy for him because poor Morgiana will be heartbroken. T___T

And unfortunately I like Morgiana more than Alibaba haha. XD

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:45 pm

AHAHAHAHAHA! I knew it, I knew Alibaba would never get lucky with a girl. Talk about the author teasing us, and Alibaba ends up getting trolled again.

I knew just by the title "manly tears" that something awesome would happen.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:38 pm

LOOL, poor Alibaba xD

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Oh god XD poor Alibaba just never has any luck with the girls. XD

And Magi is on a 2 week break. T__T WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO READ ON SUNDAY NOW? D:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”