Fall 2013 Anime List (with PVs)

NotReallyHere
The Macho Man
Org Profile

Re: Fall 2013 Anime List (with PVs)

Post by NotReallyHere » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Will definitely watch: (at least a couple of episodes, listed in same order as PVs)
IS 2: For some reason I liked the first series, but the ending left a lot to be desired, so I'm hoping to see that here.
Log Horizon: not really sure what's this about, or what kind of series it's going to be. The music in the PV sounds very much like an RPG though.. and I'm a big sucker for those.
Kill la Kill: Sounds interesting, looks interesting and considering some people call this the series of this fall already I don't really have a reason to not check this out.
Kuroko no Basket S2: Despite my expectations I absolutely loved the first season, so this one is a no-brainer for me.
Aoki Hagane no Arppegio -Ars Nova-: A battle scene with a sad music? That alone is enough to make me interested.
Kyoukai no Kanata: This looks like it is an anime right up my alley. Supernatural powers, mysterious music. I'll be watching this for sure.
Coppelion: It doesn't really surprise me that's it made by the same studio that made K. The same kind of atmosphere is present and since I am a big fan of K I'm pretty excited for this one.
Yozukara Quartet: Pretty much the same thing as Kyoukai no Kanata here. I love action anime and this looks like it'll be a good one.
Blazblue: Though I've only played one of the games I really want to see what they've made of it. Because it is really hard to not imagine there being an anime of this when you're playing it imo.

Might watch:
Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai: Looks a bit too... magical girly to my tastes. The action does look good so I'll probably check it out.
Galilei Donna: just because of the description. The girls are on the international wanted list and on top of that... they're moons! WTF? Not sure if I'll keep watching it tho.
Tokyo Ravens: A comedic superpower anime. Looks nice but not sure how long it'll keep my attention.
Samurai Flamenco: The description sounds funny, but other than that there's really not much to go on here.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:53 pm

I'm late but.....PACO, WHY ISN'T KUROKO NO BASKET ON YOUR LIST? D:

The most anticipated:
Kuroko no Basket S2 - I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.
Magi S2 - AND THIS TOO.

The will definitely watch:
Kill La Kill - Heard it's good, also looks TTGL-ish which I loved.
Kakumei Valvrave S2 - Saw S1 and want to know how it all ends.
Blazblue: Alter Memory - Based on a game that I wanted to try.
Kyoukai no Kanata - Big fan of fantasy/supernatural, also it's KyoAni.

The test a few episodes and go from there:
Coppelion - Animation looks nice, plot seems interesting.
Nagi no Asukara - It's P.A. Works and I've watched (almost) all their shows.
Golden Time - Looks to be a fun rom-com.
Ace of Diamond - Another shounen? Of course I'll watch it.
Yowamushi Pedal - What did I say about shounen again? XD
Tokyo Ravens - I feel like I've heard the plot line somewhere before....
Pupa - Tagged as fantasy and psychological and sounds awesome but it's Studio Deen...hmm...it's a hit or miss probably.
Log Horizon - Sounds SAOish.....but fantasy online game? Do want!
Kyousougiga - Animation looks nice....also fantasy/supernatural. <3

The low priority and will only try if I have extra time:
Outbreak Company - It's tagged solely as fantasy but the premise sounds suspiciously different.
Galilei Donna - No tags? I AM CURIOUS.
Meganebu - Because dudes with glasses are cute. XD
Diabolik Lovers - Originally I wanted to see how bad it was because I read a review on the game and the writer absolutely hated it but since I had nothing else I wanted to watch last week, I ended up checking out episode 1 a few days ago. Surprisingly, I don't hate the protag but I'm not sure I like the direction it's going....

Haven't really checked out any PVs so might add/remove a few later. Also P3 MOVIE! :up:

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:07 am

AimoAio wrote:I'm late but.....PACO, WHY ISN'T KUROKO NO BASKET ON YOUR LIST? D:
Haha, well I never really got around to watching the first season, but I've been reading a crap load of shounen manga lately so I might give the anime a try. If it's good enough to marathon I'll probably finish before the new season xD

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:04 pm

So I finished season 1 of Kuroko no Basket in a day and a half. SO GOOD. I downloaded all the chapters from where the anime ended but I think I wanna hold off until this season ends, not sure yet. I don't think I can handle watching this kind of show while it's airing, my heart will hurt.

Also, there's a new anime in the fall list! It's called Koroshiya-san: The Hired Gun. This is one of the first anime coming out from this studio (Opera House) so I'm not really sure what to think, but I'll give it a try since the premise sounds funny and the art style is up my alley.

Neppuu Kairiku Bushi Road has also been held off until the winter season. There wasn't much info regarding this anime, and the poster for it a few weeks ago didn't help give a hint as to how the animation will look, but they updated the poster and the art style looks very updated. I expected a grittier and older art style since it was delayed for a few years (?) but it looks nice.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:14 am

Will watch:
PERSONA 3 Which I won't get to see for a couple years anyway but PERSONA 3
Pokemon XY: Naturally, right? I'll watch the first couple of eps and then take 5 years to actually finish it like every other season.
Pokemon Origins: HYPEHYPEHYPE

Might watch:
Coppelion: Really just going from the poster and the PV, seems like it might be interesting.
Kyoukai no Kanata: The PV looks pretty fantastic, KyoAni hasn't really disappointed me yet so why not?
Kyousougiga: looks like a buttload of fun. Could I be any less descriptive with these, haha
Kill La Kill: I'm actually on the fence with this one. I was only mildly interested before, but pointless fanservice battle armor turned me off from it. And the outfit in question isn't even well designed. I'll try an ep though.
Golden Time: Not sure if this will be something I'll like, but college setting! I'd like to see how that'd handled.
Log Horizon: Hopefully this will be what SAO was supposed to? :uhoh:
Yozakura Quartet: I just looked into this for the first time ever a whole two minutes ago, but the animation and srt style looks really nice. And I think its done by the creators of DRRR? So yeah no reason not to try it.
Gingitsune: Foxes.
Yowamushi Pedal: Even though the 3D rendered limbs make me uncomfortable
BlazBlue: I actually know nothing about the series, so hopefully I can dive into this one and understand whats going on. Seems like it could be a good intro to things?
Samurai Flamenco: I literally don't know why
Pupa: The concept sounds interesting enough, but it depends how gory it is, hopefully not too over the top. That..might be asking too much though, ha.

If Gundam Build Fighters somehow gets a stream I'll try that out because the designs are cute, haha.

That list turned out way way longer than I wanted it to, I am so not ok with this auugh

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:15 am

Will watch:
Coppelion : GoHands.
Strike the blood : Kind of stuff i enjoy watching.
Freezing : Already read the manga(and it's awesome), and it will adapt the best part of it. More Chiffon :awesome: .
Little buster : Because i watched the first season.
Magi 2 : Because i watched the first season.
Kuroko 2 : Because i watched the first season.
Phi-brain : Because i watched the first and second season (and i wish i didn't).
White album 2 : Because i watched the first season and i loved it.
Valrave 2 : Because i watched the first season.
IS2 : Because i watched the first season.
Blazblue : I'm a big fan of the game.
+ All the movies except Madoka

Might watch :
Kyoukai thing : Judging by past kyoani's animes, i have the feeling this will bore me. But i'll watch the first episode.
Nagi no Asukara : P.A. Works doing something weird again.
Kill la kill : I don't like the design, and sound like a generic setting. But it might be good considering the staff.
Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! : For the plot. |:>

And i'll probably watch first episodes of the other show to see if i like something.
Lot of sequel...

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Kyoukai no Kanata - Because of Kyoto animation
Nagi no Asukara - Because of P. A. Works
Kuroko no Basket - Because of "SWEET LORD, FINALLY!!"
Magi - I mean, there is no need to explain.
Monogatari S2 - Welp, if there's a show that is awesome then it is this. Also Shaft.
Log Horizon - Could have some potential
Kill la Kill - We'll see.
Little Busters S2 - I have the first season on my to-watch list so depending on how I like that I might watch S2

I will probably watch at least every other first episodes, but I am honestlx too lazy to read the descriptions now. :dino:
ImageImage

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:32 am

Blazblue: Alter Memory and Hajime no Ippo o/
Also there's a lot of awesome Hunter X Hunter episodes coming.

Annnddd....
Hagaren Viper wrote: Pokemon XY: Naturally, right? I'll watch the first couple of eps and then take 5 years to actually finish it like every other season.
Pokemon Origins: HYPEHYPEHYPE
:up: :up: :up: :up:
:shark: :up: :up: :up:

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:34 am

Sh :taco: t can't edit...oh well,
I forgot to mention Kill la Kill.

But what I'm really waiting is Space Dandy in 2014 |:>

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:09 am

Kill la Kill - watch if your a fan of Gurren Laggan
IS: Infinite Stratos 2 - mecha and harem
Golden Time - romance anime, same author as the person who wrote Toradora
Nagi no Asukara - watch it for the beautiful scenery and setting, romance and drama
Little Busters! Refrain - the heart of the story, ~Refrain~ is like Clannad's ~Afterstory~
Strike the Blood - a modern vampire protagonist anime
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita - an alternative hataraku maou-sama
Outbreak Company - modern world over to fantasy world, protagonist wants to spread moe or something
Freezing Vibration - sequel ecchi with shiny action scenes
Log Horizon - anime with another mmorpg setting (don't compare it to Sword Art Online, please.)
Hajime no Ippo: Rising - sequel boxing anime
White Album 2 - romance/music anime (it's a lot better than you think)
Kuroko no Basket 2 - sequel basketball anime
Magi 2 - sequel world of magic anime
Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! - horrible ecchi pro-wrestling anime (DON'T REALLY RECOMMEND IT, SERIOUSLY. :|)
Meganebu! - anime about group of animes and their glasses
Walkure Romanze - training to be a knight anime
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta - youkai action anime with slice-of-life moments
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova - a battleship wars type of anime
Non Non Biyori - girls slice-of-life for this season
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai - a puppet/doll-fighting anime
BlazBlue: Alter Memory - protagonist has a bounty on his head
Tokyo Ravens - a modern spirit/yokai anime
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru - an ecchi anime with some weird mental visual novel setting
Kyousogiga TV - (i don't know)
Galilei Donna - fighting against secret organizations
Pupa isn't out yet... but it obviously looks like a horror anime. So... Pupa - horror/gore fans must watch

That's all the animes out so far
I hope this recommendation list helps anyone here

Return to “General Anime”