Animethon 2013 AMV Contest - With Winners

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Re: Animethon 2013 AMV Contest - With Winners

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:33 am

neko kitkat wrote:Hiya I just got a blue slip in my mail box to pick up any prizes at my apartment complex office, too bad I got the mail at night. I will pick up the mail at the office tomorrow. Anyways congrats to all the winners and everyone who entered to make this an awesome amv contest! btw thank you Moonlight Soldier for liking my amv. I am still trying to figure out how to upload Lionheart on here XD. thanks again Vlad too for all the hard work you put into coordinating these things!
NO.. Let me know if it all come in one piece.. A ton fo bubblewrap says it wil be fine :D

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2019, 2022 AMV Coordinator
Otafest 2012 - 2024 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 2003 - 2024 AMV Coordinator

neko kitkat
Org Profile

Re: Animethon 2013 AMV Contest - With Winners

Post by neko kitkat » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:37 pm

[quote="Vlad G Pohnert"][quote="neko kitkat"]Hiya I just got a blue slip in my mail box to pick up any prizes at my apartment complex office, too bad I got the mail at night. I will pick up the mail at the office tomorrow. Anyways congrats to all the winners and everyone who entered to make this an awesome amv contest! btw thank you Moonlight Soldier for liking my amv. I am still trying to figure out how to upload Lionheart on here XD. thanks again Vlad too for all the hard work you put into coordinating these things![/quote]

NO.. Let me know if it all come in one piece.. A ton fo bubblewrap says it wil be fine :D

Vlad[/quote]

I got my stuff ok! thanks again! everything was safe and covered in bubble wrap XD thanks for all the safety measures!

Return to “AMV Contests”