Help me find this song!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
crymsms
Org Profile

Help me find this song!

Post by crymsms » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:09 am

Please, I have been searching for this song for years and I am so not kidding. This may seem stupid and I am sorry but I just really want this song again. Ok....
I first heard this song back in 04 or 05 maby? Real long time ago, it was on this site and was to a AMV for Princess Monokoe.
I honestly don't remember the lyrics except it sounded Celtic, womans voice, and at the beginning the word king was in there. It was such a pretty song but apparently I downloaded it on a old account that I no longer have access to.
If anyone can think of a Celtic song like that please let me know. I would truly appreciate it.

Ambiati
Org Profile

Re: Help me find this song!

Post by Ambiati » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:12 am

Searched everywhere on the .org for you. The closest I got was Nightwish's Bless The Child, Xena: Warrior Princess Theme and Cradle Of The Filth's Nemphetamine.

So you might want to check those out. I'm sorry if they're not the ones you're looking for.

Coderjo
Org Profile

Re: Help me find this song!

Post by Coderjo » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:15 pm

The only thing I can think of offhand is Mummer's Dance by Loreena McKennit, but I only see one entry on the org for it (see below), which uses several other anime. Now, I have seen one by "Rogue Studios" which only uses Princess Mononoke.

I'm not sure if it is the song you're thinking of, however. Xena's theme is more of a voiceover than a singing.

Return to “General AMV”