Servant x Service

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Servant x Service

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:29 pm

ep 10, such a regretful episode :p

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Finally the OP came out.
Now I can blast this every day while driving to work.
AWWW YISSS

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Sometimes I just really want to slap Touko. The latest episode was definitely case in point >__>
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:20 pm

What kind of crack has Lucy been smoking? And when did Miyoshi turn into a verbal assassin? She just about killed all her co-workers ...maybe she should take up a new career in battle rap. lol

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:17 pm

OMG lucy was so cuuuuute during their date, although I was a little sad, I thought more stuff would happen during it

annnnd plot twist, hasebe's dad lol

hopefully chihaya will make a little progress now heh

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:11 pm

LOL oh man I was literally screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" at my computer when those bastards interrupted the most beautiful moment ever.

Such a satisfying ending. :up: So many things to point out in this final episode, from Chihaya being extra evil with her "ZAMA" or when Lucy's hair attacked section manager. I was laughing so hard at that part xD Man, I'm really gonna miss this set of characters. :cry: What's even sadder is that there is absolutely no manga scans online for this series so the only way we can get more is to wait for a season 2. INTERNET Y U DO DIS.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:45 pm

While I'm sad that this series ended I got a lot of laughs with the ending, especially when Ichimiya chickened out of telling Toko again lol, poor Chihaya. Ah, it's these short series that have so much in so few eps that I really love, gah, really hope next season has something similar.

But seriously, more studios need to look at this to see what makes characters so lovable. anyone know of any other series similar to this? only one I can think off the top of my head is "working!!" which isn't as good

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Jasta85 wrote:While I'm sad that this series ended I got a lot of laughs with the ending, especially when Ichimiya chickened out of telling Toko again lol, poor Chihaya. Ah, it's these short series that have so much in so few eps that I really love, gah, really hope next season has something similar.

But seriously, more studios need to look at this to see what makes characters so lovable. anyone know of any other series similar to this? only one I can think off the top of my head is "working!!" which isn't as good
Ehhh, I think that Working was on the same level character-wise, but if you're looking from a romantic perspective then yeah this one is more satisfying. Some similar anime that I can think of would be like Skip Beat or Hanasaku Iroha, both have love or hate characters and some good romance too. I checked on MAL and they recommend Seitokai Yakuindomo, never watched that anime so I can't really say much about it.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:13 am

Episode 13, 20:26. The only thought going through my mind was "Fuck you, show!" :(
Anyway, good show :dino:
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Loved the part where everybody appeared to interrupt their moment and all got dragged away by other members of staff. XD Brilliant. :up:
pacotacoshell wrote:or when Lucy's hair attacked section manager. I was laughing so hard at that part xD
HAHA ME TOO! XD It was right in the eye too bwahaha! :rofl:

I'm going to be so sad now that I don't have a new ep to look forward to anymore. :(

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”