WataMote

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Re: WataMote

Post by catgod » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 am

Jasta85 wrote:wow, I'm loving this series, the ahego face she had at the beginning of ep 4 while having dirty dreams in class was awesome, and the teacher's reaction was hilarious.
Spoiler :
my face when I see cats
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Spaintakula
Org Profile

Post by Spaintakula » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:
[madaraxD] wrote:
Otohiko wrote:the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best
THIS.
Yes. yesyeysetserasdfasdfasdfa;lckvna :ying:
THAT.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:48 pm

I sort of want to ask what "air sex" is ... and but I don't think I want to know the answer.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:15 pm

ep 6, most awesome scene ever
Spoiler :

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Jasta85 wrote:ep 6, most awesome scene ever
Spoiler :
I was deeply disturbed by this

the ending of this ep was hilarious tho

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:11 am

ep 7,

lol, the scene with her mom walking in and the recording playing out for like 2 minutes. The part with her brother seeing the video of him and her as kids was also pretty funny.

although this series is a sometimes a little depressing just because of how I can relate to some of the situations. I actually tried listening to a couple japanese ero audio recordings once, it was really weird, and didn't really do anything for me. Probably because I didn't have any subtitles so I didn't know exactly what they were saying heh.

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:02 am

glad they brought back umbrella guy but I guess it's taken me this long to realize that 90% of this show is just internal dialogue hehe

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:20 pm

lol, I actually thought Kii-chan knew she was lying all along but I guess I was wrong

again, I love the faces she makes, especially the ahego ones

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:28 am

This was probably the funniest episode of anything I've seen in the last year. In the usual horrible Watamote-feels way of course, but god, I was freaking dying from the get-go. I've been waiting for the Kii-chan episode for weeks now, and this definitely delivered. It's still my favourite couple of chapters in the manga, and the episode gets that title too now I guess.

This show is seriously the best thing this season, and this year, by a long shot :D
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:04 am

It's pretty scary how ordinary this show is, yet, at the same time, it can elicit all these feels :cry:
Under Construction

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”