Another New Age AMV

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Another New Age AMV

Postby StephenMcC56 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Video: Another New Age http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_vidpreview.php?v=193198
Category: Action, Drama, Horror
Anime: Another
Song: Radioactive
Artist: Imagine Dragons
Creator: ProjectTwinsAMV [StephenMcC55]
Last edited by StephenMcC56 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StephenMcC56

Re: Another New Age AMV

Postby SacredArrow18 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Geez, does anybody ever reply to amv announcements anymore? well I am going to watch your video and give you what i think about it! ok?
SacredArrow18

Postby SacredArrow18 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:25 pm

this was a pretty good music video! I didn't know how gorey this anime was, I haven't seen it yet. But pretty good! best video i've seen with this song as well.
SacredArrow18

Postby StephenMcC56 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:49 pm

SacredArrow18 wrote:this was a pretty good music video! I didn't know how gorey this anime was, I haven't seen it yet. But pretty good! best video i've seen with this song as well.

Thank you so much^^, Yes this anime series is one of my favorites a must see. Its like the Final Destination movies
StephenMcC56

Return to AMV Announcements