AMV | Unbreakable Soul [Shingeki no Kyojin]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
cariuchiha
Org Profile

AMV | Unbreakable Soul [Shingeki no Kyojin]

Post by cariuchiha » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:44 pm

I made this amv as a gift (fallen behind) for my best friend (she loves snk xD) HBD maca! :D; and the song is epic (skillet) i loved it from the start, so, i decided to edit it and here is the result, i hope you like it.
-cariuchiha-

squidhime
Org Profile

Re: AMV | Unbreakable Soul [Shingeki no Kyojin]

Post by squidhime » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Heading to bed because it's nearly 4am but I just saw this and I've made a mental note to check this out tomorrow!
-------------------------------------------------------
Youtube: http://youtube.com/squiddilyvids
Tumblr: http://icebaka.tumblr.com

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:44 am

I enjoyed it :up:

Cour
Org Profile

Post by Cour » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:12 pm

I really like, great job :mrgreen:

squidhime
Org Profile

Post by squidhime » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Good job. I think the beginning was bit lackluster but it got better so it's fine.

One thing I think could be improved on is sync. It felt like you'd synced well but a lot seemed ever so slightly off, or maybe it's just me. P:
-------------------------------------------------------
Youtube: http://youtube.com/squiddilyvids
Tumblr: http://icebaka.tumblr.com

cariuchiha
Org Profile

Post by cariuchiha » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:51 pm

thanks to all :D
in the next video I'll try to improve a bit on the timing of certain beats :)
-cariuchiha-

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 pm

I agree with squidhime, the intro felt a bit lackluster since it was mostly the OP mashed together but then it got a lot better. I do feel like your sync could have been stronger though. I don't just mean your timing, but the parts of the song you're syncing to, like the "NO" at 1:52 and 2:03 would have been excellent for a roaring Eren or someone screaming. That would add a lot to your overall mood. I also wasn't too overly fond of the colour lights you used as transitions, not that they're badly implemented but the colour montage doesn't seem to match with the video because Shingeki's palette is quite...orangey and brown so the blue doesn't fit as well as an orange light would. You also used them way too often. :P

It was enjoyable though, that's for sure, especially since I'm a huge Shingeki fan. Good job! :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”