The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Miaka999
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Miaka999 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:06 pm

god that just sux. I don't know what I would do in that situation except maybe wear a gas mask or something to prevent from inhaling all that smoke JaddziaDax. Hopefully the situation will get better.

hate, detest, abominate cockroaches. They are everywhere in downtown. UGH!!!!!! hate you cockroaches

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Thanks, I'm sure I'll be okay... but it's just very itchy in the meantime O.o
I'm not a fan of roaches either O.o

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:20 am

About sometime last month, my 3tb external hdd started acting up (had a couple bad sectors). After a few google searches, I decided to run chkdsk on it and waited for it. Unfortunately, earlier this month had to restart my laptop so I had to restart chkdsk again. Today, chkdsk was actually about halfway done. Did some more google searching, got hd tune, hesitantly stopped chkdsk, ran hd tune, and found out it was 100% damaged. Restarted my laptop, unplugged the hdd, plugged it back in, and ran hd tune again and it was still damaged. I don't mind that it was damaged since I was able to get all the important stuff off it and then formatted it, but if I had done this last month it would have saved a bunch of time and not to mention I would've replaced the hdd by now.
Under Construction

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:49 pm

I just can't go another day without feeling paranoid as shit anymore, worrying if every one of my relationships is just fake as shit with people and that my life is in a tumbling downward spiral into a deep black abyss.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:21 am

Apparently someone is going around making up mean bullshit and claiming that I said it. I'm not a saint but I don't go around randomly insulting people or spreading slander for fun so I'm rather pissed off.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:55 am

It's even better when people make up bullshit and claim that you thought it. Because then what you said or didn't say doesn't actually matter, it's the interpretation. Which, as we know, is a free artform.

I currently have no job and enough money to last me maybe 4-5 weeks. This doesn't worry me TOO much yet because there's some good stuff coming up and my parents have already said that they're ready to help as needed, but this is a very uncomfortable situation. I just wish my school actually gave a shit, instead of sending me down a bunch of bureaucratic exercises in time-wasting bullshit.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:58 am

Aww, George, that sucks. I thought you had a good (permanent) thing going there, those dicks. :down:
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:58 am

Ileia wrote:Aww, George, that sucks. I thought you had a good (permanent) thing going there, those dicks. :down:
x2

That's bullshit :( Let me know if you need some arson committed or anything.

Miaka999
Org Profile

Post by Miaka999 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:14 pm

applying for jobs sux. I have been applying to jobs since April and absolutely zilch, nada. I have been applying for research positions at hospitals and such, which is what I have most experience on. After my graduation this May, on June I got a call for a research position at some prestigious hospital, only to find out that there are no benefits for me and that I have to travel to some distant city out of the city I live in (pretty freakin far). I don't have a car yet have a driver's license, and the lady that interviewed me said there will be a zip car (those rental car things). Some weeks later, for the second interview, she said the zip car is out of the question and that the travel expenses are on me (have to pay out of pocket). So most of what I will get paid will all go down the drain just on travel expenses. So now I am unemployed and still applying for jobs and most of my family is bugging me to get a job as if it were that easy. People giving me a hard time when all I need is some shoulder to cry on. My older sisters say all the time to suck it up, because that is life. Yeah I know I have to suck it up, but they don't realize how frustrating it is and they don't know the meaning of compassion. Some days I just want to run away.....far far away and live in a box somewhere because that is all my family is making me feel like. They are pushing me away little by little.

Miaka999
Org Profile

Post by Miaka999 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:15 pm

ugh!!! i hate crying on top of that...... :(

Return to “General Discussion”