SmiT - RENORY (60fps, 10bit, 720p)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

SmiT - RENORY (60fps, 10bit, 720p)

Postby [SmiT] » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:48 pm

To download the video in 60fps, use direct link!
[SmiT]

Re: SmiT - RENORY (60fps, 10bit, 720p)

Postby Eake4 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:51 am

Looks interesting, will watch later and give feedback when I have time.
Eake4
Australian Zeus

Postby Eake4 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:28 am

Okay, that video was pretty damn awesome asides from the MBS logo I saw at parts (please try avoiding that), also I think sync could've done a little better but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. :up:
Eake4
Australian Zeus

Postby squidhime » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:30 pm

This video is really good! Although I guess I've got a few things to mention, I've started using 60fps myself and I think you need to be better with scene selection. I'll admit this is far better than I think I got any of my videos to look, but try to leave scenes with text out and use a logo remover or something that works with virtualdub. (ie. http://www.compression.ru/video/logo_removal/index_en.html )

Otherwise, really good job!

EDIT: Also I'm unsure if you used Twixtor for this or pre-interpolated your footage, but if you haven't already I suggest trying using avisynth and interframe.avsi which works with svpflow. This way you can interpolate your footage using the "animation" preset and it works in realtime too if you wanted to watch it back and stuff! ;o;
-------------------------------------------------------
Youtube: http://youtube.com/squiddilyvids
Tumblr: http://icebaka.tumblr.com
squidhime

Postby lloyd9988 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 am

Eake4 wrote:Okay, that video was pretty damn awesome asides from the MBS logo I saw at parts (please try avoiding that), also I think sync could've done a little better but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. :up:

I agree with the logos for sure, but I thought the synch matched up pretty well.
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby theDarkSite » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Just left an opinion. Good video, but needed some more work on it. And you should leave no logos on the video, especially when you make such a good quality AMV. More in the opinion.
PSYence Series in progress... loading...

The eyes are limited in what they can perceive,
whereas the mind is limitless and unfathomable...
theDarkSite

Return to AMV Announcements