Shounen Bushidou 2

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Shounen Bushidou 2

Postby shinhiko » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:23 pm

I still watch Shounen Bushidou when I'm need inspiration as to which anime to watch next...and I realize, it's been 10 years!!!
Wow, I'm old, haha.

So, Istiv, it's about time we had a new Shounen Bushidou, don't you think?
shinhiko

Re: Shounen Bushidou 2

Postby Animated » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Heard he's doing a collab with Kevin Caldwell :P
Animated
Drama Text Cop

Postby TritioAFB » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Actually I was having this idea of 'Tribute' to those videos that have reached 10 years or more. Too bad I don't have the time to make one
ImageImage
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld

Postby shinhiko » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:11 am

That's an awesome idea, a tribute and I don't know who Kevin Caldwell is, but I'll find out.

I hope it actually happens, I've just about seen all the anime in Shounen Bushidou, lol.

I found out abut Hunter X Hunter, Hikaru No Go, and Prince of Tennis from that video, and that's just the ones that I went out and watched literally after watching it just to pick my next anime, haha.

Is the the gold armoured doods anime, Saint Seiya? I dunno, that's what I heard, always wondered. I'd assume that all the anime used is legit, and I just remembered that I never got ahold of Kino's Travels, lol.

Thanks a bunch!

:lol:
shinhiko

Postby ReneKelly » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:45 am

never ! cant think about it at all, its really an frustating one
ReneKelly

Return to Opinion Exchange