Inside Me

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
NewOvermind
Org Profile

Inside Me

Post by NewOvermind » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:30 am

Video: Inside Me (Preview)
Category: Other, Character Profile, Sentimental
Anime: Steins;Gate (TV), Mirai Nikki (TV), Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen (TV)
Song: Something About Us, Alternative
Artist: Daft Punk, Annabel
Creator: NewOvermind (Modern Art)

My clip for the MIX CON 2013. Character Profile made at Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki. In the video, tried to depict the feelings of the protagonist, through her ​​inner world and abstract images related to it. Sry for my bad eng, good watching!)

NewOvermind
Org Profile

Re: Inside Me

Post by NewOvermind » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:08 am

Pls comments ;D
PS And downloads for best quality

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:37 am

Already saw it on AMVnews!, my fav psyche so far, great use of mirai nikki imo (instead of the typic gore scenes and blood everywhere), and the were really stylish. :up:

xFrozenStarlight
Org Profile

Post by xFrozenStarlight » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Just watched this for the first time, and to be perfectly honest, when I heard Mirai Nikki, I felt a little off-set by the whole thing thinking it'd be another one of those overly-dramatic, gory, horror-amvs.. especially with the title "inside me".

Then I kept watching.

And man, everything about this video was the complete opposite of what I was expecting x] The blue tones.. The calm fades.. The romantic theme.. It just completely blew me away. I absolutely adore the way you edited this. I haven't watched Mirai Nikki, mainly because I'm not into horror.. like at all. But you really personalized this to suit your own emotions and make the anime portray them for you.

Now THAT's editing.
Just. Well done. I love this. <3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”