Danganronpa The Animation

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: Danganronpa The Animation

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:45 am

This is one of my fave
Spoiler :
Hmmm... I wonder if all of them aren't actually dead.

I notice that it was pretty weird that they don't want them to figure out any secrets

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:17 am

Reminds me a little Doubt/Judge (manga), but its one of my fav of this season, cant wait for the next ep!

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Kisagi wrote:
Spoiler :
Hmmm... I wonder if all of them aren't actually dead.

I notice that it was pretty weird that they don't want them to figure out any secrets
Spoiler :
That was my first guess since they mentioned hostages, but all of them clearly died throughout the series so it wouldn't make much sense. Unless this is all some weird virtual reality or something...

squidhime
Org Profile

Post by squidhime » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:58 am

Dear lord.... the anime definitely doesn't do the game justice. I highly suggest you get hold of the PSP: The Best version of Dangan Ronpa and download the fanmade English patch and play it.
The anime is trying too hard to be like the game, when it simply cannot be. I agree that the "Evidence found" and stuff like that just seem goofy and detract from the flow.

I think the thing I'm most bothered about is the fact that people who watch the anime before playing the game basically make it impossible for them to fully enjoy the game like I and many others have.

The animation is pretty nice but also seems to take a dive sometimes. The character art doesn't seem consistent enough for my liking either. (Whereas in the game it was pretty consistent and just... better in general.)
Lack of characterisation is a shame too, plot armor is quite an obvious thing.

TT_TT

I feel like I'm complaining too much but I was SO STOKED for the anime and it's just been a little bit of a let down. I will definitely be making another Dangan Ronpa AMV when it's finished airing though, purely for the 1080p footage ya'know. :D
-------------------------------------------------------
Youtube: http://youtube.com/squiddilyvids
Tumblr: http://icebaka.tumblr.com

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:25 am

Spoiler :
THEY'RE DEAD, DAVE. EVERYBODY'S DEAD. Well according to the credits, anyways.

I was thinking that they (or somebody) made a bet to see who would make it in a survival setting like this, so they (possibly made clones of themselves and) threw 'em in there to see what happens, but now I'm not sure what to think.
Under Construction

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”