1:1 Opinion Exchange (Great/Detailed Ops!)

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

blaupunk_t
Org Profile

1:1 Opinion Exchange (Great/Detailed Ops!)

Post by blaupunk_t » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:59 pm

I have been out of the AMV scene for a while... I created/edited my first videos in 7 years, last year... & have just recently completed my first video of this year... I know I posted for an opinion exchange last year, so if I owe anyone an opinion, please let me know here (or in a private message)!

This is a 1:1 Opinion Exchange. When I write an opinion, I take my time on it. I will watch/re-watch your video & give you as many good points, as well as potential for improvement as I can! ...I'm also usually pretty generous about scoring (I know a lot of people will generally give out 2's, or 5's on scores.. Which, I think is sad, because it can really lower your general score average :? ) ...So, not only will you receive a detailed opinion for your time, you'll also (most likely) get some awesome scores! :-D

Forewarning though, this is THE LONGEST video, I have ever created... It is 10 minutes/15 seconds (I believe, in entirety) ...This is because I not only used music in the video... I edited together an intro/outro with footage/audio from the anime film I used (Colorful 2010). I honestly don't feel it seems that long, but you have been warned. Also, I feel I should mention that Suicide (by overdose) is brought up in this film/music video... There is absolutely no violence (though there is a scene or two which show the main character being bullied, as well as a scene with him holding a bag obviously filled with pills) ...If for any reason that would be something difficult for you to watch/deal with, then I do not suggest offering an opinion.

But, just so anyone reading this knows up front... My Best Friend died this year, on March 29 2013.. The circumstances surrounding his death aren't clear, but it most likely, may have been suicide... Anyway, he was part of the inspiration in me making the video (& the reason for the song I chose to play, in the message for the viewer at the end). I have also, dealt with depression/thoughts of suicide myself at different times in my life. So, I did not create this video from an unsympathetic view.

ANYWAY, without further delay, here's my AMV! I look forward to seeing your opinions/offering mine in return ^_^ ...P.S. I have limited downloads during the day, but unlimited downloads from 12 AM - 5 AM every day, so I'll most likely be returning opinions during that time :D

Member: blaupunk_t
Title: Camera One
Premiered: 2013-08-18
Categories: Drama Sentimental Serious

Anime: 'Colorful" [2010]

Song: "Camera One" - Josh Joplin Group
Ending Song: "It's Time" - Imagine Dragons

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=193090

alexmichur00
Org Profile

Re: 1:1 Opinion Exchange (Great/Detailed Ops!)

Post by alexmichur00 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi there, I left you an opinion. If you'd like, here's something for you to check out:

Thanks in advance and good job with your video!

blaupunk_t
Org Profile

Post by blaupunk_t » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Thanks again alexmichur00! I look forward to leaving an opinon for you as well! I'll do my best to get that done for you tonight :-D

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:38 am

Really enjoyable video! here is something of my creation (quite the different mood with both our videos :ying: ):

blaupunk_t
Org Profile

Post by blaupunk_t » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:10 am

Thank you for you opinion! To both Eake4 & alexmichur00, I will be doing both your opinions tonight. after midnight (when unlimited downloads are available!) I look forward to viewing/opinioning both of your videos ^_^

blaupunk_t
Org Profile

Post by blaupunk_t » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Sorry for the wait on those opinions guys, my internet has been going in/out the last couple days.. Currently working on downloading both your videos! Opinions should be up tonight/tomorrow! :-D

blaupunk_t
Org Profile

Post by blaupunk_t » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:55 pm

Eake4 your opinion has been posted!! Great video! :-D ...I'm literally just starting to get over the goosebumps -_-...

alexmichur00, I have viewed your video! I am going to have to do the opinion later today though... I am feeling quite sleepy, & don't want to rush through the opinion before bed. I look forward to reviewing your video/submitting your opinion later today! Thanks again very much for your opinions guys, I hope you enjoy mine as well ^_^

blaupunk_t
Org Profile

Post by blaupunk_t » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:17 am

Your opinion is up alexmichur00! Sorry about the wait on it! I hope the opinion you received from me, made up for that ;) ..Thanks again for your opinion!

alexmichur00
Org Profile

Post by alexmichur00 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:39 pm

haha it certainly did and wow that was a detailed opinion :D Thanks!

Return to “Works in Progress”