[Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin] L

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
butterflo
Org Profile

[Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin] L

Post by butterflo » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Shingeki no Kyojin seemed to have post-apocalypse theme at first. However on certain point of the story it turns into something else, which was quite a turn-down.
I'm sure there are others who felt like me. This AMV uses only the first two episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin. I tried emphasize the apocalyptic world that got my eyes at first.

Please note: the english subtitles embedded in this video is not an word-to-word translation of the song lyrics.
watch my videos here:
https://butterflo.me

butterflo
Org Profile

Re: [Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin] L

Post by butterflo » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:54 pm

*bump*

:dino:
watch my videos here:
https://butterflo.me

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:48 pm

the clips you slowned down are horrible. and plz dont reuse clips in the same amv X3

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:20 am

I'll not comment on the video, but on the editor. Butterflo, huge kudos to you for doing the things you want your way, and not giving a fuck shit damn about what the average viewer would say. I've seen weird ARs from you, vids lasting from some seconds to almost a dozen of minutes, weird stuff generally... I like you. Keep doing this, my friend :up:

Ok, I'll comment on the video too... It surely is not everyone's cup of tea, slowed down clips with a calming song. Actually, it reminded me this: But I liked it, just for the fact that you did something out of the ordinary. Let's be original! :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”