Opinion 1:1 (seriously looking for feedback)

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

halex1316
Org Profile

Opinion 1:1 (seriously looking for feedback)

Post by halex1316 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Just post here that you've given your opinion (so that I remember to check xD) and I'll get to yours ASAP :)

Thanks in advance.

DazedTheory
Org Profile

Re: Opinion 1:1 (seriously looking for feedback)

Post by DazedTheory » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:32 am

This was really well made for a first (or second I guess) either way you started off really strongly at the beginning but as the video progressed I could tell you started to slow down. You had a lot of variety and good dynamics at the start but around the middle it turned to simply making the videos flash with the beat on a simple clip. Same with the lip sync, it was really convincing at the start but later it felt awkward and poorly done. Next would be your theme or story, it seemed that you ended up just using scenes that went with the music so there wasn't much of an idea for people to grasp on to other than it simply being another AMV with cool effects and lip sync. Your transitions and beat sync were pretty much strong throughout so that definitely is a strong positive for this video. All you have to work on is keeping that strong flow and dynamics you had at the beginning and try to keep it up to par with the rest of the video. 3/5 for me I do look forward to your future work. :D

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 3&t=116268

halex1316
Org Profile

Post by halex1316 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:05 am

Yeah, while making this video I found myself (in the beginning at least) full of good ideas and I Just kind of slowed down. I'm very impatient, so maybe i pushed the process too fast, and that is what resulted in the lackluster middle-end.

Really appreciate your thoughts. I'll get on yours now.

halex1316
Org Profile

Post by halex1316 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:22 pm

Starting now I would prefer feedback on another video, linked below. Thanks!

Return to “Works in Progress”