Org Profile

Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:42 am

I love 90s boyband music like Backstreet Boys and N*sync

halex1316
Org Profile

Post by halex1316 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:50 pm

Okay, so this deserves a little bit of background. Sometimes, I get nervous or really anxious. Most of the time, it's because I'm looking for something I can't find. Be it an Anime I saw in a video, a song I heard on a radio, or something of the like.

Usually, when I hear a song on the radio that I want to listen to again, I'll write down the lyrics I hear in an app on my phone, but other times, I think to myself "Oh, I can remember this".

Then, I get home, and I can't find the song. I start freaking out, because I'm both afraid to forget the song, and afraid that I'll never find it. So, I rapidly search through radio station websites, lyric sites, and then if I actually find the song I'm looking for, it's like a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders. Same thing happened with an AMV a while ago. I had LOVED it, and I couldn't find it recently, so I went on a mad search with a friend for the AMV, and eventually found it after knowing a picture with a character that was in the anime, searching for that anime and the song that I knew was in it.

Basically, I have a freakout playlist that I listen to. For those of you that know what it is ~ Fukkiretta for 10 hours. I've listened to it for about three hours at a time before. Not that I'm really guilty of it, but I know some people would give me flak for listening to such a seemingly ridiculous song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZi ... If&index=1

Hiro The Dragon King
Org Profile

Post by Hiro The Dragon King » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:02 am

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z9-gVUxh70&t=3m23s ] But I'm pretty sure it's a different sort of dirty feeling.

Guilty pleasures... I don't really listen to music that I don't think is worth listening to. Aside from a few songs that are awkward to listen to with other people around, like above, I don't really consider any music I listen to as a guilty pleasure. I used to get shit for listening to The Wall, so I'm pretty desensitized to it. I guess Astro Lounge is the closest I could get to a guilty pleasure. As an album, it's not awful, but it marked a awful change in direction for an otherwise good band. They never recovered either. For that, I don't like listening to it, but sometimes...

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:32 am

ReggieSmalls
Org Profile

Post by ReggieSmalls » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:06 pm

I don't even like 2 Chainz but damn this is about to be my new theme song lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQEhmT7AJ44
Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!

Hiro The Dragon King
Org Profile

Post by Hiro The Dragon King » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Smash Mouth

I listen to their first album and I'll tell you that I love it, because it was good. There's also 'Keep It Down' from their self-titled that I love, but the rest of their stuff just isn't good, and yet I still listen to it and like it.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Return to “General Discussion”