Soo Hey , Im new to this site , but not new to Amvs , ive decided to switch to this site , since i think this site would really help me Improve my Skills and finaly Do some real Amvs -.- ive been on youtube for 3 years and thats how long i edit from move maker to now AE and Sony , i did not like the YT Community , so ill try this site here ,im a friendly Guy Named Abo i now how to handle myself in this site (will not ask Dumb Questions) but i wanted to post this because , i wanted to meet some Editors from this site , and maybe chatt and i'd like to get better , so i think the people here are the right ones to ask , i tryed to meet some people in the chatt rooms but , it seems in the chattrooms noone really talks and i feel like talking to myself there , So if you have some free time and everything , Contact me
Oh yeahr , For Now Ill Leave an Amv from me here so you'll see my Current "level" haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dQN7MdCDq4 Its Not A full , i see only Really Well done full videos on this site i really lose my motivation fast after i think i messed up something I know im not really good but this isnt all i can do! haha
And feel free to ask me Everything you want
I really hope this thread isnt misplaced xD if yes then tell me ill delet it
This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
- All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
- Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
- Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
- When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
- For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:32 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests