Love Lab

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Love Lab

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:27 am

AniDB wrote:The Fujisaki Girls Academy is known for their school body being composed of very proper students. The most prominent one of them is Maki, the student president who is admired by her classmates for her calm and polite demeanor. On the other hand, Kurahashi Riko is also admired but for having a very forward and boyish personality. Riko accidentally walks into Maki while she's practicing kissing with a pillow and learns that she isn't what everyone thinks she is. Riko is forced into keeping Maki's secret and join her in practicing all aspects of romance like holding hands and more.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: Love Lab

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:22 pm

These girls are duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb. This show is duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb.

Also they are completely totally 100% lesbian and don't even know it yet. Of course the audience is pretty much in on that joke from the start.

...it may however end up being a guilty pleasure this season, because I'm duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb and this is kind of cute and sometimes hilarious .__.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:09 pm

I'm a sucker for this kind of show as well but I think I might end up swapping this for Watamote. I watched the first ep and it wasn't bad, but there are just so many other SoL shows this season that I don't need a 7th, especially if there isn't a twist that separates it from other ones in this genre. I'll probably watch this sometime in the future though.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:50 am

These girls are ridiculous

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”