Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:36 pm

AniDB wrote:Stella Jogakuin narrates the adventures of Yamato Yura, which was just entering the Institute Stella Academy for girls and Kashima Sonora invites to join a club called C3. Sonora is a third year student and the President of the Club's games called C3 based on the games of survival with Airsoft guns and BB guns. The other members of the Club include two daughters of second years called Hatsuse Karila and Mutsu Honoka, and two other freshmen (Kirishima Rento, with families having a candy store and a very small girl Hinata Yachiyo) as Yura. Thus, we follow the lives of these students the day and amateurs of war games during their free time. What Yura ignores is that they are passionate about all compressed air weapons and survival games. The new recruit will then understand the meaning of the name of this club: Command, Control, Communication. Yura wonders if she will be able to integrate the group while remaining itself?

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Re: Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Guilty pleasure of the summer. Almost feels like K-on combined with Upotte, but without Mugi's eyebrows or the gratuitous fanservice. Still pretty good, though.
Under Construction

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Yep. The school part of it is pretty dumb, but when they actually start playing airsoft, it's pretty fun. I look forward to some ridiculous battles. And even being dumb, the animation quality and quick gags (as one would expect from gainax) make it very enjoyable.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:28 pm

Otohiko wrote:Yep. The school part of it is pretty dumb, but when they actually start playing airsoft, it's pretty fun. I look forward to some ridiculous battles. And even being dumb, the animation quality and quick gags (as one would expect from gainax) make it very enjoyable.
x2

The school parts are really boring an annoying. It's better when they play airsoft, and i also like a lot the musics.
I hope it will be more interesting in the next episodes though.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:39 pm

basically K-On meets Gunslinger Girl.....I love it
Spoiler :
but gawd! I hate it when anime characters suddenly change their hairstyle. Yura's old hairstyle really reminded me of Yui from K-On.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:33 am

For a Gainax show this is... Different? Is that possible? Like, different different? I don't really know what's going on, and I feel I should be expecting something, but at this point I dunno what. Still, I'm pretty interested in seeing how this ends.
Under Construction

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”