Animepaper.net

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
EmooBlue
Org Profile

Re: Animepaper.net

Post by EmooBlue » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:33 pm

milkmandan wrote:
AtheistPreacher wrote: Unfortunately, the site has no forums and doesn't even provide a way to contact the site's staff (unless I'm missing it somehow). What I'm wondering is, what the heck does the above actually mean? Is the whole site shutting down soon? Can people no longer post new work? Will it remain there indefinitely as an archive?
ouch, AP was a great place to get wallpapers and scans :(
I would be interested in knowing their status as well. As a pro user I am still able to login and view all the content there.
Nothing has really changed, except for the fact that no new content has been posted.

REALLY YOU'RE A PRO USER ? OMG OMG ! CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE ?? PLEASE ! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A PRO USER OF ANIMEPAPER FOR DAAAYS ! PLEEEEAAASE <3 <3 ;wwww;
私は日本が大好き!

EmooBlue
Org Profile

Post by EmooBlue » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:35 pm

They talked about a "new project" ! Does someone know a hint about it or something ? ;__;
私は日本が大好き!

EmooBlue
Org Profile

Post by EmooBlue » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:37 pm

AtheistPreacher wrote:
milkmandan wrote:
AtheistPreacher wrote: Unfortunately, the site has no forums and doesn't even provide a way to contact the site's staff (unless I'm missing it somehow). What I'm wondering is, what the heck does the above actually mean? Is the whole site shutting down soon? Can people no longer post new work? Will it remain there indefinitely as an archive?
I would be interested in knowing their status as well. As a pro user I am still able to login and view all the content there.
Nothing has really changed, except for the fact that no new content has been posted.
Yeah... of course, no new content sucks all on its own. Hopefully some other site will take over where they left off. But the most pressing question for me is if and when they will actually take down the site and all of its content. If so, I feel like I should put aside time to browse through the entire sight (or as much as I'm able, I'll never have time to look at all 200,000+ scans) so I can save as much as I can before it's gone.

Do you know please a site that looks like AnimePaper and where i can find great HQ Wallpapers ? <3
私は日本が大好き!

EmooBlue
Org Profile

Post by EmooBlue » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 pm

milkmandan wrote:

I need your help ! ;ww;
私は日本が大好き!

Return to “General Discussion”