Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (manga)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (manga)

Post by mirkosp » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:06 am

ANN Manga Version Description wrote:In a high school recently turned from all-boy to coed, Misaki Ayuzawa, chairwoman of student council, battles "stinky and dirty" male students every day to protect the few (20%) females in school. Off campus, she works hard at a maid café to supplement the income of her household (as well as leftover foods) after her father had deserted the family -- whose action contributed to her hatred toward males. However, Takumi Usui, a handsome guy (and a heartbreaker of many girls) accidentally found out her double identities. She thought the entire school would know by the next morning, yet he kept her secret away from others, making her even more suspicious of his motives.
This thread is for discussing the manga. To discuss the anime, use this thread instead.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (manga)

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:52 am

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=621575

NOOOOOO. :cry: I'm really gonna miss this series a ton.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:05 am

Chapter 83 was nice. Misaka scolding Usui was pretty cute xD And that damn random guy coming back in the end to take his revenge. Only 4 chapters left, sad day :cry:

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:25 am

Wow, what an end. :cry:
Spoiler :
Didn't expect such a big time skip though. BUT THAT WEDDING. Soooooooooooo cute :D I'm glad they used this as the ending since they hinted at it with that ring scene a few chapters back.

AND SUZUNA MARRIED HINATA. SO HAPPY. They were seriously my otp, Suzuna is the best girl.
Such a great manga. :up: :up: This'll be one that I will recommend for a long time.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”