Uchuu Kyoudai / Space Brothers

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Uchuu Kyoudai / Space Brothers

Post by ibabrak » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:38 am

AimoAio wrote:The hints are all in place and I don't like it. >__>
Spoiler :
NOOOO SHARON! ;__;
Yeah,
Spoiler :
when Amanti said that even Hibito would be sad I immediately thought that it would be Sharon, but since they gave her the rest of the episode hinting so much it will be her I just can't help but to feel like it will be someone else. I sure hope it will be someone else. It just lacks the surprise factor if it's her
Serika being all polite on the phone :rofl:
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:23 pm

True, especially since they showed her:
Spoiler :
Dropping her phone and she also mentioned it's been happening frequently.
But yeah I agree with the surprise factor thing, though well except for her, I can't really think of anyone else who both Mutta and Hibito are close with except for their parents. But they don't strike me as the type of character for this kind of event to happen in the show. xD

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:45 pm

From reading the manga (ahead of the anime),
Spoiler :
Sharon gets ALS. :cry: We haven't seen a death scene yet though. We're just preparing for it at this point. D':
Dumb Space Bruddas arc is going to just wreck my emotions.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:41 am

Came back this week after a week of delay, but with a new OP and ED~ I'm gonna miss the last OP a lot though. ;A; Definitely one of my favorites. New OP's ok. New ED is bloody awesome though. :awesome:
And as regards to episode 65,
Spoiler :
DENEIL! I missed him. xD

chambeyc
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:52 am

It is me, or the recent sad events made Erika cares more for Mutta?
I wouldn't mind for a bit of romance in this show :). Go Mutta! Now is your chance!

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 pm

chambeyc wrote:It is me, or the recent sad events made Erika cares more for Mutta?
I wouldn't mind for a bit of romance in this show :). Go Mutta! Now is your chance!
The thing I really like about Mutta & Serika is that I can easily see them in a relationship or just remaining friends, since they already are good friends.

Although speaking of the recent sad events,
Spoiler :
I know ALS doesn't have a definitive cure so Sharon will likely pass away during the show, but it seems so cruel to do that to Serika because she's idolized Sharon as a kid and couldn't save her Dad. Like, I appreciate the drama (and the brothers haven't experienced loss like this until now, so that's good for development) but to have two people whom Serika cares about very much die because of ALS, I almost want to cry on her behalf. Poor Serika. :cry:

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Godddddddd, I just finished watching episode 43. TEARS WERE FLOWING :cry: :cry: :cry:

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Alright, after 5 days of intense anime marathoning, I finally caught up. :D Still great, if not better than how I remembered it was.

Anyways, episode 75. IT WAS A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS. :cry: The whole heart thing was the most hilarious thing ever, then right after, mega feels with Sharon. Those flashbacks were really sad to watch.
Spoiler :
I can't wait for her to hear about Mutta starting his lunar mission training so she can have a little joy in her life. :cry: LET ME HUG YOU SHARONNNN ;_______________;

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:34 am

I cried laughing when Butler saw the heart in the sky. THE MUSERI WAS SO CLOSE TO HAPPENING, YARGH!

This show continues to make me feel many things. I'm on the edge of my seat with Sharon's situation. ;A;

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm

As if episode 75 wasn't bad enough with the whole Sharon thing, they just gotta add to the Hibito thing in 76. Y U DO DIS TO ME SPACE BROS? :cry:

Also Butler jumping from his seat during lunch when Mutta was talking to him was just epic. :up:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”