The Billboard -Cross Studio- MEP [Interest Gauge] Mix Inside

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

The Billboard -Cross Studio- MEP [Interest Gauge] Mix Inside

Post by TwilightChrono » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:41 am

Well, I've had a few conversations recently with other people that gave me an idea. How about we do a Cross Studio MEP featuring the Top 30 Billboard hits last year?

Cross Studio, you say? What's That?

Simple. Since there are going to be multiple tracks, then there has to be multiple editors right? But 1 Editor from a different studio on each track isn't going to cut it. Instead. There must be 2 or more editors from each studio that participates in the MEP itself.

This gives a perfect opportunity for friends that are in Studio's together to edit together and have fun doing it. All the while celebrating the past year in music together, the org and most importantly the anime and editors themselves. Because without them, we wouldn't have awesome AMV's to watch.

So the one and only rule to signing up for this is that if you sign up, you must bring another member from your Studio with you. A special credits section is already planned for the opening and will be made with different Studios in mind.

If you have any questions or suggestions, then feel free to let me know.

More rules and technical specs and theme and special banner and time-codes will be posted if this gets enough interest. MIX BELOW!

HERE IS THE MIX:
(Mashup of the ACTUAL Top 30 Billboard Hits in the U.S. during 2012 according to the weekly Billboard Charts as of December 1st, 2012)

[Deleted Due To Lack Of Interest]

So, how does it sound? Should it be a Cross Studio MEP or just a regular coming together of editors?
Last edited by TwilightChrono on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: The Billboard -Cross Studio- MEP [Interest Gauge] Mix In

Post by TwilightChrono » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:20 am

Already guess I'll bee giving this a close. Thanks for reading guys.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”