Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Ambiati » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:20 am

People who chew with their mouths open.

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:55 am

dj_ultima_the_great wrote:The timeclock informed me that my one year anniversary at Wal-mart was today.

Good God, I have been in that shithole of a place for a full fucking year.

I can feel myself degrading as a human being the longer I'm there. My world has been reduced to the absolute idiocy of meat slicing, deep frying, and sandwich making. Stupid, boring, useless, unimportant things that don't make any kind of a difference in the world. Stupid, boring, useless, unimportant things that make me hate the customers who come in wanting them, even the nice ones. Stupid, boring, useless, unimportant things that don't make me happy.

You know they do this on purpose, too. Just enough pay and hours to make a better job difficult to find, but it will never be enough to live comfortably. A job that finds a way of trapping me in, until the upper crust gets bored and decides to fire a few people just to keep the rest of the sheep scared and in line.

Happy Anniversary. :down:
Sounds much like my job at this fast food place... Fortunately I'm only working part-time on the side of my studies.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:50 pm

dj_ultima_the_great wrote:The timeclock informed me that my one year anniversary at Wal-mart was today.

Good God, I have been in that shithole of a place for a full fucking year.

I can feel myself degrading as a human being the longer I'm there. My world has been reduced to the absolute idiocy of meat slicing, deep frying, and sandwich making. Stupid, boring, useless, unimportant things that don't make any kind of a difference in the world. Stupid, boring, useless, unimportant things that make me hate the customers who come in wanting them, even the nice ones. Stupid, boring, useless, unimportant things that don't make me happy.

You know they do this on purpose, too. Just enough pay and hours to make a better job difficult to find, but it will never be enough to live comfortably. A job that finds a way of trapping me in, until the upper crust gets bored and decides to fire a few people just to keep the rest of the sheep scared and in line.

Happy Anniversary. :down:
Sounds like a certain movie... :uhoh:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:15 am

One of the things I noticed recently is my internal alarm clock usually seems to go off around 10am on weekdays. However, if I go to bed around 1-2am, when I wake up I'm still pretty damn tired and go back to sleep til 11am-noonish and still pretty tired. But if I go to bed around 4am, I wake up pretty refreshed and not tired enough to go back to sleep.

The thing is, I've gotten used to going to bed around 1-2am when I was working mornings at my job, but now I'm working afternoons, so I start getting tired around that time. Getting used to a new sleep schedule sucks.
Under Construction

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Spoiler :
Someone has been making me feel like the last whore recently. Seriously I feel like the last piece of my pride was torn apart. And I feel pretty pathetic about writing this here but I feel like venting now and there's no one I could vent to at this very moment. For some time I was looking for any reason to forgive the person for ignoring me this way and I was hoping for the slightest sign of interest but each day I get more and more disappointed. And I don't think I'd be able to forgive this anymore. I feel wasted for caring so much, damn, I was once almost crying cause I felt bad for him that he has no one to cook for him when he gets back home! And he didn't even care to give me the simpliest reply for a simple question, making me unable to plan anything. I'd even appreciate a 'fuck off' reply while he kept and kept ignoring me. For the first time ever I feel like some filthy trash with no pride. And I feel even more sorry for the person who made me feel like this for leaving it this way. For fuck sake, I deserve some respect even if I didn't act so well. I'm not a whore and I don't deserve to be treated like one.

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Centurione wrote:
Spoiler :
Someone has been making me feel like the last whore recently. Seriously I feel like the last piece of my pride was torn apart. And I feel pretty pathetic about writing this here but I feel like venting now and there's no one I could vent to at this very moment. For some time I was looking for any reason to forgive the person for ignoring me this way and I was hoping for the slightest sign of interest but each day I get more and more disappointed. And I don't think I'd be able to forgive this anymore. I feel wasted for caring so much, damn, I was once almost crying cause I felt bad for him that he has no one to cook for him when he gets back home! And he didn't even care to give me the simpliest reply for a simple question, making me unable to plan anything. I'd even appreciate a 'fuck off' reply while he kept and kept ignoring me. For the first time ever I feel like some filthy trash with no pride. And I feel even more sorry for the person who made me feel like this for leaving it this way. For fuck sake, I deserve some respect even if I didn't act so well. I'm not a whore and I don't deserve to be treated like one.
Forget em. And you aren't trash, so don't be feeling that way! -e hug-
ImageImage

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Kimberly wrote:
Centurione wrote:
Spoiler :
Forget em. And you aren't trash, so don't be feeling that way! -e hug-
x2 Don't waste your time and energy on someone who doesn't respect you.

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:29 pm

As for me... I caught some cold monday afternoon and it's been sticking around. I was perfectly fine Monday until 3pm or so and just felt it. Woke up tuesday and felt like ass but went to work anyway. Decided to take yesterday off and then went into work today. Even though, overall, I felt alright compared to the past few days, it was a bit of a stressful and busy day so everything was that much more difficult to get through. Boss ended up just telling me to go home, so I did. Also said I shouldn't bother coming into work tomorrow either but I might. He's probably right though... should just get my rest and get it out of my system. Despite feeling like ass most of the day, I did fix a big issue I've been trying to tackle for the last few months. Booya!

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Forgot to mention that I don't get sick very often so when I do, i'm such a pansy -_- That in of itself is a vent.

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 pm

A hundred eighty dollars for my first speeding ticket and I'm a college student with a min wage job is so fucking fair.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Return to “General Discussion”