[AuN Studios] Presents Fallin For You

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SacredArrow18
Org Profile

[AuN Studios] Presents Fallin For You

Post by SacredArrow18 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:21 pm

HELLO ALL! THIS IS SACREDARROW18! I'M BACK MAKING VIDEOS. It's been over a year since I have made a music video and this is the first video to release in the year 2013! hope you all enjoy it! I worked on it in just a few days although this has been an open project for months. I finally got around to it since I had nothing to do.

This video is about Sawako starting to have feelings for Kazehaya, so its a romantic! enjoy! I love romantic anime!

JenCM18
Org Profile

Re: [AuN Studios] Presents Fallin For You

Post by JenCM18 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:27 pm

All I have to say it was a very cute video! I enjoyed it a lot 5/5.
Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | "Keep Me Alive" Your Lie in April & "Feelings We Share" Beyond The Boundary [Work In Progress]

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:33 am

ohsnap

somebody's been busy

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:59 am

CastielTheFallen wrote:ohsnap

somebody's been busy
Yeah I have, since I have no job.........sucks, but I have all this free time. well except for taking care my daughter who is going to be 2 years old in the next 2 1/2 weeks! :D

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:12 am

Nice work. It was simple, but effective. :up:

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:49 pm

:bear: thanks!

Willi_Boy89
Org Profile

Post by Willi_Boy89 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi SacredArrow18,

your romantiv AMV is quite good. It's nice to see a non-effect AMV with much love and feelings <3 .
I'm looking forward to see your next AMVs.

Thank you for your latest AMV.

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Willi_Boy89 wrote:Hi SacredArrow18,

your romantiv AMV is quite good. It's nice to see a non-effect AMV with much love and feelings <3 .
I'm looking forward to see your next AMVs.

Thank you for your latest AMV.
Thanks! I never really do effect videos. I don't know how to use after effects. If I did I would do some effect type videos, but it all depends on the song as well. Most of my videos if you see my videos from 2012 between 07? don't have too many effects. I also never had the time to learn after effects to even be those type of people that use after effects all the time. It just takes too much time. Although one day I would love to do that kind of video, but I don't want to be a follower and do what everyone else is doing. And yes I've noticed alot of people use after effects, it's cool and all but just not my thing. with the type of music videos I do don't really need effects.

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 am

Wait... AuN still exists? XD
(Will check later)

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:10 pm

MimS wrote:Wait... AuN still exists? XD
(Will check later)

yeah! it still does I guess.....not very many of us left though..... :(
I kind of wish we had someone to be able to take it over and get more members, aun studios has been really inactive and also most of everyone left the studio after magnus/zetzu passed away....its sad.......but since I have no job, only take care of my daughter who will be 2 on the 23rd of this month. All I do is clean the house, create designs for my man's business and for my own business in which I am a freelance graphic designer and photographer. And since I have free time most of the time since my business is very very slow coming. I been making music videos. working on 2 more. 1 might be used way too much though, and the this other one am trying to work on with my sister JenCM18 and was going to enter it into AWA music video contest.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”