Imma Be a Host (AX preshow)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Imma Be a Host (AX preshow)

Postby Cyrix » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:08 am

Started this in 2010, stopped working on it for three years, and finally finished it in a few weeks in time for Anime Expo this year. It was exciting to be played during the preshow at this year's contest. I'd love to hear your comments on the video, hope you enjoy!

Cyrix

Re: Imma Be a Host (AX preshow)

Postby NightMistress85 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:14 pm

I think this was a good work and there were some very enjoyable parts. I'd say the latter half is the strongest part of the video :up:
NightMistress85

Postby Fizziks » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:47 pm

I'll be honest: I'm not exactly a fan of this particular song, but for the purposes of this video, you used perfectly, and overall I enjoyed this AMV. :up:
Fizziks

Postby Cyrix » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:57 am

Thanks! I used to hate this song too, honestly. I guess I gradually warmed up to it. I remember I didn't like Sexy and I Know it, but l33tmeatwad's DBZ AMV last year changed my mind :P
Cyrix

Return to AMV Announcements