AX 2013 Finalist - Fast & Furious: Valkyria Chronicles

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
NightMistress85
Org Profile

AX 2013 Finalist - Fast & Furious: Valkyria Chronicles

Post by NightMistress85 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 pm

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94b_ZJVL ... lEsCnx8VRA

This video debuted at Anime Expo 2013 this past weekend as Trailer/Parody finalist. I'd been wanting to make a trailer for years, so I'm glad I can cross that off my list. I really had fun with this one and hope to make more. Hope you enjoy!

machina21
Org Profile

Re: AX 2013 Finalist - Fast & Furious: Valkyria Chronicles

Post by machina21 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Even though "Testing is the Future" won the Trailer category ( and deservedly so), this was my pick for that category. I'll admit, when the title card came up I thought "This probably won't be that good". Boy was I wrong, and i'm happy that I was. Goddamn good job mixing two things that at first glance shouldn't work. Hell, I would think F&F wouldn't work with anything. Loved it, good shit. :up:
"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere."

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:27 pm

The crowd reaction on "They got a tank!" was awesome.

Good job! :up:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

NightMistress85
Org Profile

Post by NightMistress85 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:36 pm

machina21 wrote:Even though "Testing is the Future" won the Trailer category ( and deservedly so), this was my pick for that category. I'll admit, when the title card came up I thought "This probably won't be that good". Boy was I wrong, and i'm happy that I was. Goddamn good job mixing two things that at first glance shouldn't work. Hell, I would think F&F wouldn't work with anything. Loved it, good shit. :up:
Thanks! At first I actually wasn't quite sure if it would work either, but I was determined to find out!
Castor Troy wrote:The crowd reaction on "They got a tank!" was awesome.

Good job! :up:
Thanks! I wish I could have seen that. Here's hoping I get that opportunity in the near future.

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:52 pm

For your first trailer AMV, you did a great job! :up: The sync between the video and trailer audio was pretty spot on. I hope you'll do more trailer videos in the future.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”