Becoming a Sword of Justice

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Becoming a Sword of Justice

Post by Azexous » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:07 pm

sirenaim
Org Profile

Re: Becoming a Sword of Justice

Post by sirenaim » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:29 pm

nooooooooo -chokes on the kawaii-

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Too cute ... an advertizement for the 15th movie .. maybe?

Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 pm

sirenaim wrote:nooooooooo -chokes on the kawaii-
:3
post-it wrote:Too cute ... an advertizement for the 15th movie .. maybe?
Thanks..and maybe :'D Tho I didn't intentionally want to do that :'D

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:49 pm

I haven't seen anything Pokemon related in a while, but I thought this fun video to watch. Good work! :up:

Azexous
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Fizziks wrote:I haven't seen anything Pokemon related in a while, but I thought this fun video to watch. Good work! :up:
Thank you! :D

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:51 am

Even though I hate Pokemon from 3rd Generation and later, and even though I hate happy upbeat songs too... I liked this one. :D It had that vibe, that cuteness... You took advantage of the "energy" that the anime and the song had, and made one very nice video. Only thing that bothered me is the linear storytelling, but that's what you get when you edit just one movie :nose: Well done! :up:

Azexous
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:43 am

Animated wrote:Even though I hate Pokemon from 3rd Generation and later, and even though I hate happy upbeat songs too... I liked this one. :D It had that vibe, that cuteness... You took advantage of the "energy" that the anime and the song had, and made one very nice video. Only thing that bothered me is the linear storytelling, but that's what you get when you edit just one movie :nose: Well done! :up:
Yea, well with only one movie. It wasn't really easy to think of smth different, but then again, doing this video alone was completely different from what I usually edit. :'D
Thank you very much though. Glad to see a comment from you! :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”