Guide: How to upload AMVs

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Re: Guide: How to upload AMVs

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:57 am

i sure am no new amv=er but the only problem im having is the sound of the video being worse then the original file im not sure if im missing something or what but it totally sucks after making a very good amv posting it on the org then having worse quality then my file actually it did it to almost all my newer videos shit if i could delete my videos without making any request my videos would be alot better off.

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:34 pm

sirmichaelvalentine wrote:i sure am no new amv=er but the only problem im having is the sound of the video being worse then the original file im not sure if im missing something or what but it totally sucks after making a very good amv posting it on the org then having worse quality then my file actually it did it to almost all my newer videos shit if i could delete my videos without making any request my videos would be alot better off.
You mean they have worse sound after downloading them or when previewing them? Decreased quality on preview (a bit) is understood, as there is some re-encoding done. And if you talk about the other option, check whether there are different filesizes or checksums. If not, it's just your feeling. Let' just be scientific and exact about it, okay? ;x

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 pm

If you've screwed with audio decode settings on your system and the decode path is different between preview and local playback, then you can hear something like that.

/my main rig is currently like this.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Dragonrider1227
Org Profile

Post by Dragonrider1227 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:52 pm

I have a problem. I tried to download Filezilla and my Norton Anti-virus automatically scanned and removed it. Now I'm afraid to try to download it again. Any recommendations?

dkhyrosha
Org Profile

Post by dkhyrosha » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:34 am

Dragonrider1227 wrote:I have a problem. I tried to download Filezilla and my Norton Anti-virus automatically scanned and removed it. Now I'm afraid to try to download it again. Any recommendations?
I had the same problem. Underneath the download button, it says if you have a problem <click here>. Right click and select the "save link as" button. Then put the exe where you want it and run it from there.

Dani
Love my new job, but everyone needs a hobby, no? Thus AMVs were born.
(btw - thanks to Amber at DMFA for letting me use Pip as my avi)

Dragonrider1227
Org Profile

Post by Dragonrider1227 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Well, I didn't see that but I did click on; "Show additional download options" and the one I downloaded there worked. So thanks :)

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”