Round 3 Results - All Results Available

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Re: Round 3 Results - Group ABC Available

Post by Niwa » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Personally, I wasn't expecting the results as they are (not too far off from what I expected) but I can understand the reasoning for their placement.

My opinion on the videos for this round:

Chiiisus "Chasing Lights"
For me, this doesn't fall down as one of those everyday K-ON videos. I wouldn't see anyone taking the risk of choosing this source along with this song but you did. Not only you succeeded to match them well, you also presented another side of the song in which young people should persue their dreams rather than going for the literal "juvenile" theme (how I interpreted the song as) it was an enjoyable watch and unexpected surprise, and I was glad to see that through :up: you deserve it <3

I'll write about the others here tommorow since it's 5.30am here, and I would 't want to miss my morning Starbucks Coffee :(

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:37 am

Oh come on Cecco. You're falling in the same trap me and TwilightChrono fell in the past. At least, if you're going to rant about the results, please do not insult judges and contestants. I'll tell you this: if I were to judge as a real judge and not as a backup one, my personal ranking of the videos would definitely get you to the next round. Now stand up, congratulate your opponents, and please get out of that trap :)

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:28 am

Cecco wrote:First.. Congratz Susie,Cassie and Ileia for pass.
Second..ileia not should pass this round

NotReallyHere
The Macho Man
Org Profile

Post by NotReallyHere » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:06 am

All my favorites for this round passed, congratulations! |:>

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:54 am

Second.. If was justice in this contest.. say the truth..ileia not should pass this round because her video not was good for pass the round.
Three.. I don't understand the logic how alchemyminy video pass,i don't want offend she but for me not deserve to pass.. =/
Next time.. please.. think of what judges do because till now.. the most part is wrong..

I'm not sad,this are my opinion of this contest for now.. i hope in the next have more justice for some people.. :|
how about asking for the judging sheet before posting??

Cecco
Biscotto
Org Profile

Post by Cecco » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:54 am

MycathatesyouAMV wrote:
Second.. If was justice in this contest.. say the truth..ileia not should pass this round because her video not was good for pass the round.
Three.. I don't understand the logic how alchemyminy video pass,i don't want offend she but for me not deserve to pass.. =/
Next time.. please.. think of what judges do because till now.. the most part is wrong..

I'm not sad,this are my opinion of this contest for now.. i hope in the next have more justice for some people.. :|
I'll agree that I thought your video should have been top 3, but really ? Why rack on Illeia's video ? Honestly I thought it should have placed first as she managed to have solid editing along with a unique concept and creative editing elements which the other videos ceased to have imo. Would have been much nicer to see it place it first over another every day K-On video, which I think had nice editing as well, but yeah..you get my point.
Ileia It's not always perfection.
Kimberly wrote:

Cecco wrote:Sometime the judge is right and wrong this time is wrong.
And your opinion is not always right... I haven't seen the videos and I know it sucks to be eliminated, but please have some respect.
I respect i say congratulation,because you no respect my opinion?
Animated wrote:Oh come on Cecco. You're falling in the same trap me and TwilightChrono fell in the past. At least, if you're going to rant about the results, please do not insult judges and contestants. I'll tell you this: if I were to judge as a real judge and not as a backup one, my personal ranking of the videos would definitely get you to the next round. Now stand up, congratulate your opponents, and please get out of that trap :)

I know animated i'm not are sad,i only write what i think.
lloyd9988 wrote:

how about asking for the judging sheet before posting??
I only write what i think.

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:02 am

Cecco stop saying bullshits, listen to Animated and have respect for the others.
Peace :bear:
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

Cecco
Biscotto
Org Profile

Post by Cecco » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:10 am

Ok sorry everyone, I was wrong with what I have said.
You are right, I just have to congrats with the winners, i will try next time... :|

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Post by -Kyros- » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:11 am

congratulations to the finalists :D
Thanks to this tournament I've managed to make something, I hope next year I will able to participate again if I don't have issues at home

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:15 am

Gratz |:>
*waits for DEF results*

Return to “The Quickening 2013”