I can ride my bike with no handlebars...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Hereticked
Org Profile

I can ride my bike with no handlebars...

Post by Hereticked » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 am

NotReallyHere
The Macho Man
Org Profile

Re: I can ride my bike with no handlebars...

Post by NotReallyHere » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:15 am

The atmosphere in this was pretty cool, great lyric sync too. The bright and colorful anime felt a bit out of place compared to the rest but other than that it was a very nice AMV. :)

Miaka999
Org Profile

Post by Miaka999 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:19 am

Love how crisp and vivid the video looks, but when it played on iTunes player, it was slow and there were some abruptions. But either way I still enjoyed watching the video and I think the song goes well with the anime...however towards the end of the clip you chose a different song and it kind of made it different than the rest of the video

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:43 am

This was excellent, but as I said on youtube, I personally would've tried to keep the cuts up with the rapper's flow a little more. That's just how I handle hip-hop though.

Hereticked
Org Profile

Post by Hereticked » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:00 am

NotReallyHere wrote:The atmosphere in this was pretty cool, great lyric sync too. The bright and colorful anime felt a bit out of place compared to the rest but other than that it was a very nice AMV. :)
Thanks! Yeah, that one section of the Animatrix that uses all the pastel colors really separates itself from the rest of the shorts visually, but I was glad to have it as it filled in a couple gaps in my video nicely. :o

Miaka999 wrote:But either way I still enjoyed watching the video and I think the song goes well with the anime...however towards the end of the clip you chose a different song and it kind of made it different than the rest of the video
Glad you liked it :D

The part at the end is just my credits. I like doing an old school intro and credits. 8-)

CastielTheFallen wrote:This was excellent, but as I said on youtube, I personally would've tried to keep the cuts up with the rapper's flow a little more. That's just how I handle hip-hop though.
Thanks amigo! |:> :beer:

I was happy with the pace of this video for the most part. It has some action, but it's primarily a story telling video, so I didn't want to cut it up too much.

I might have jazzed things up a little more in a few spots if I could. To the extent I couldn't, I was just running out of relevant footage too quickly.

kyle_m
Org Profile

Post by kyle_m » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:20 am

I've totally lost all of my fucking handlebars...

xexyzl
Org Profile

Post by xexyzl » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:42 am

Yo Hereticked, I only recently discovered your stuff, and I've been seriously impressed by everything I've watched. This is definitely one of the better AMVs I've seen by you, which is saying something considering how much I loathe this song.

Keep up the good work!

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:05 am

I liked this good atmosphere :up:

Shiver
Higurashiver
Org Profile

Post by Shiver » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:37 am

great song and great video! :ying:
Animatrix was really perfect, good job :up:

Hereticked
Org Profile

Post by Hereticked » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:20 pm

kyle_m wrote:I've totally lost all of my fucking handlebars...
You... have my sympathies? :beer:

xexyzl wrote:Yo Hereticked, I only recently discovered your stuff, and I've been seriously impressed by everything I've watched. This is definitely one of the better AMVs I've seen by you, which is saying something considering how much I loathe this song.

Keep up the good work!
Will do, and thanks! 8-)

Kisagi wrote:I liked this good atmosphere :up:
Shiver wrote:great song and great video! :ying:
Animatrix was really perfect, good job :up:
Always nice to get some positive responses. Many thanks! |:>

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”