Anime Mid Atlantic AMV Showdown: WINNERS (pg.3)!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Squancho
Org Profile

Re: Anime Mid Atlantic AMV Showdown: WINNERS (pg.3)!

Post by Squancho » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Remember, when you receive your awards, to add this convention to your video's profile. ;)
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
Asst AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2020 - 2021)

NightMistress85
Org Profile

Post by NightMistress85 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Deuce Loosely wrote:Remember, when you receive your awards, to add this convention to your video's profile. ;)
Would you mind doing that for Katsucon too? It's listed, but I can't select it on my video profile. Purplepolecat for Anime Evolution commented about some setting you have to change here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 5#p1495875

Squancho
Org Profile

Post by Squancho » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:20 am

NightMistress85 wrote:
Deuce Loosely wrote:Remember, when you receive your awards, to add this convention to your video's profile. ;)
Would you mind doing that for Katsucon too? It's listed, but I can't select it on my video profile. Purplepolecat for Anime Evolution commented about some setting you have to change here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 5#p1495875
Try again.
They should rephrase the options from "Open for new entries" and "Closed to new entries" to something more clear because I thought they were referring to the contest being open or closed.
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
Asst AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2020 - 2021)

NightMistress85
Org Profile

Post by NightMistress85 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:37 am

Deuce Loosely wrote:
NightMistress85 wrote:
Try again.
They should rephrase the options from "Open for new entries" and "Closed to new entries" to something more clear because I thought they were referring to the contest being open or closed.
It works! Thanks! I agree with your assessment. You're not the only one to get mixed up about it.

Return to “AMV Contests”