The Disney MEP IV : The Magic Continues

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP IV : The Magic Continues

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Clearly Hagaren... I have found this year's intro to the MEP. Drag+Hula = Magic. |:>

~

WreckPostAX: HOW. THE GRAPHICS. Never mind, I'll hold my fangasm for when it gets announced.(I'll assume tha the FIX parts are places you're still working on.). Otherwise, this is going great, this is great. I love the ilttle gaming cues here (like the trophy). :)

Eka: I agree with Hagaren on his points. Though is it just me or is some of the fades at 1:15-1:17 a little fast? My only real complints.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:10 am

fixed the stuff in the Listen with Your Heart AMV (now onto fathoms below and god help the outcasts!)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:20 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:I spontaneously made a new track. I apologize for any brain damage that occurs from watching this. :uhoh:
i'm stealing this for the m&g.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:16 pm

I lost my hard drive cable sometime during Seishun-Con this weekend (thank god I didn't loose the actual drive). But my track is mostly done. I either need find a place to buy a new cable tomorrow or order one online really quick. But either way, there shouldn't be a delay of more than a few days for my "thought I lost you" track.

Unfortunately, me and Gunther decided to drop our Sugar Rush collab though. It was a cool idea, but while editing it, we realized that our concept wasn't as strong as we thought.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:01 am

Thanks for the input! I realized I forgot a bunch of things when I rendered that beta, so it should be all fixed up for the Final now.
I've put my Final in the document now!

Also HAGAREN GIBHGFH :lol:

°Vej°
Org Profile

Post by °Vej° » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:18 am

Forgive me for being so inactive, but I had lack of time due to university :(
anyway, bakudream's final is up, posted another one for tatami (very little changes, Code will judge which one is better for the mep) and a little part of 'dream is a wish', that I think will not be finished.
I'm very sorry if someone wanted to use the song, who wants can take it for a last minute track/finish mine or
maybe it can be used for the credits. As I said, not enough time (and maybe it was really beyond my style too)
I've already did some reviews of your tracks, and I'll surely re-do them when the mep is done!
If you can dream it you can do it an AMV

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:03 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Clearly Hagaren... I have found this year's intro to the MEP. Drag+Hula = Magic. |:>
Rider4Z wrote:i'm stealing this for the m&g.
EkaCoralian wrote:Also HAGAREN GIBHGFH :lol:
It's at this point I start to question my life choices :awesome:

Also, I just posted a final beta/final up for Ishvalan Eviction Notice. Code, let me know if you want a version without the credits/logo for transition purposes? I also might make some minor tweaks to Love-Love Hula but I don't want to edit anymore right now :uhoh:

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:07 pm

if you could somehow add the screaming at the end of that that'd be AMAZING :ying:

i know i was late but am i ever going to get added to the track listing? :cry:

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:39 pm

The full beta for The West Wing is up. Because of where I cut off the song (it changes tempo right after the cut), the video itself ends rather abruptly, so I’m trying to figure out a way to make it less jarring.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:17 am

Haus Haberdasher wrote:The full beta for The West Wing is up. Because of where I cut off the song (it changes tempo right after the cut), the video itself ends rather abruptly, so I’m trying to figure out a way to make it less jarring.
i understand your concern about the tempo change.

here's my opinion, i'd like to see you slow down all the editing you've done. it feels fast to me, especially with all the quick cuts you added to the beat of the pianos and strings. what if you extended the track to continue through the fast tempo and THEN you throw in all the drama? keep everything mysterious and exploring until that tempo change, THEN get into the daughter and demonic stuff.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”