searching for 2 videos

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
seasons
Org Profile

searching for 2 videos

Post by seasons » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:53 pm

1. I saw this AMV years ago before it disappeared from Youtube. Someone uploaded it again a year or so ago and I just found it now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFeZLJLgq-8

Was this ever posted on the Org? Does anyone know who made it? Is there another AMV out there that's similar to it? I swear I could remember actual footage of the towers collapsing and a clip starring GW and not just his voice. Maybe this was just a beautiful dream?

So yeah, I guess I'm not "searching" for this video, I just want to know what the story behind it is. I'll be heartbroken if I find out it's a joke.

2. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 3&t=108091

I remember downloading this or watching a preview of it, so I'm pretty sure it was actually uploaded to the Org for a short time. Now it's gone and the direct link is dead. Does anyone still have it?

I know it was a joke -- possibly why it might have been removed from the archives here -- but it was really one of the strangest things I've ever come across. I'd like to watch it again to see if it really was that weird or if my imagination and memory have turned this into something far more bizarre than it actually was.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: searching for 2 videos

Post by ngsilver » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:33 am

I know I don't have a copy of the first one. The second one I vaguely remember it, and considering the date it was posted/released/announced I should have a copy of it. I've done some initial searches and cannot find the video however. It may have had a different name then the link or i'm thinking of a different video.
ImageImageImageImage

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:13 pm

I remember the second one, because it was so terrible. It wasn't uploaded on here...that direct link was a streaming page with a download link.

and no, I didn't keep it. Who would lol.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:46 am

Streaming page, might explain why I don't have a copy.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General AMV”