The Disney MEP IV : The Magic Continues

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP IV : The Magic Continues

Post by Hagaren Viper » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Code you technically missed mine.. but thats ok because I just updated with a new beta. I left in the notes of things Im going to change because Im lazy, sorry :uhoh: I'll try to get to everyone else's betas soon.

Are we still on track for end of this month deadline? Things seem to be moving pretty slow so I was wondering.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote: Are we still on track for end of this month deadline? Things seem to be moving pretty slow so I was wondering.
I agree...i'm a bit worried...
ImageImage
ImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:25 pm

We'll see where we're at then and adjust if need be.

(I'll watch your video tomorrow Hagaren)

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Editing...slowly, but surely...sorry for the inactiveness.

MY mom has gotten better, thankfully and is now in rehab...however, fate just loves to toy with my feelings, because my grandmother passed away last week, just when I was finally getting over the emotional roller-coaster with my mom's status...

Moezy-chan is going to come this Sunday from Ohio (I live in CA) to vist and such, and she said she'd help me finish up my tracks, if you don't mind them being a tad late, Code... :?

I've been in all 3 of the MEPs and I don't wanna miss out on the 4th one because life likes to slap me across the face this year....

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

The Disney MEP IV : The Magic Continues

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Kaze, it wouldn't be a Disney mep without you. Just keep me in the loop, and we'll work through it. ;)

Even if we get all the tracks, I still need a week or two to compile, so there is still more time technically.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:Moezy-chan is going to come this Sunday from Ohio (I live in CA) to vist and such, and she said she'd help me finish up my tracks, if you don't mind them being a tad late, Code... :?
Gosh, you guys are going to have NO downtime next week XD

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Aw Kaze. ;A; (well, huzzah for moezy coming over at least!)

I put up a download link to my full AMV in the document! I guess technically it'd be a full 'beta' but if there's any alterations I need to do, Code, just let me know and I'll get on it as soon as I can! I know there's about 2 parts with some really odd interlacing that for whatever reason only happens on those clips. I can /probably/ fix it, so long as they don't cause another Vegas error. xP I rendered them all together as one clip because they kept giving me errors, but now they're interlaced (but oddly enough, the first 11 seconds are a full clip too and they're not interlaced. Really strange... -.-). So I can make an attempt to fix them by just using the original clips and praying. :uhoh:

But yeah let me know!

And I watched some betas. :'D

@Hagaren: I just about died. X'D Great idea!
@Haus: Great atmosphere! Really excited to see Magnetic Rose edited; fit really well.
@Rider4Z: Gorgeous! I was surprised that was a Disney song actually, hah. Might be the darkest track I've seen so far. Loved it!

I'll watch more as I get time. This MEP looks super so far. C':

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:05 pm

OMG Kaze i'm so sorry. I'm working slowly as well...a lot of family issues have been going on and it was really bad yesterday. But hopefully i can get all my tracks done.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Ha, I might be beta'ing some of these twice, I have no idea where I left off last time.

Listen With Your Heart: Pretty much agree with Code, though at the same time I wouldnt mind if this stayed the same.

Fahtoms Below - Might want to cover Nami's lipflap, but this is about ready for final. I think I miiight have mentioned switching around the ending so the boat breaks free of the goo when the music hits it's peak, so I'd kinda still like to see that but its not a deal breaker.

God Help the Somas - I think this is pretty much good to go too. I'd add a slight crossfade between 0:58 where the girl hits the wall and where she is lying on the floor, because the cut seems a bit abrupt. I like the ending better now too, but I wonder if overlaying the zodiac footage over the other footage in the ending might look interesting?

Thought I Lost You: I really don't have anything to change [Aside from filling those blanks of course], this is turning out really great.

BakuDream: I'm pretty sure I beta'd this version so my points still stand. :) Looking great though.

Something There: Cute scene selection overall! Agree with Code about the 'prince charming' lyric, and maybe you can find a scene to end on besides the school? I think 0:17 and 0:21 have blended frames?

Touch the Sky: You know this is one of two reasons I started watching Escaflowne? Really digging this! I think the only issue I had scene-wise was 0:58-1:04, which seemed like a much darker tone than the music. You might want to double check on the AR with someone though, the beginning scenes still look off but I can't tell if the rest of these scenes are ok. Also, it seems to be a tad jittery? Also-also the screen glitches up for me at 1:44. But overall this is ended up as one of my favorite tracks :up:

West Wing: This is very reminiscent of Beauty and the Beast, even with the spaceman with a gun mixed in. Looking good!
Last edited by Hagaren Viper on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:13 pm

I spontaneously made a new track. I apologize for any brain damage that occurs from watching this. :uhoh:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”