Scary Real Life Stories

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: Scary Real Life Stories

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:11 am

Kitsuner wrote:One night I woke up and saw a possum staring at me through my bedroom window. It freaked me out. A little bit later, I went back to sleep.
That was actually me. I look like a possum from the distance. :dino:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:13 am

Castor Troy wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:One night I woke up and saw a possum staring at me through my bedroom window. It freaked me out. A little bit later, I went back to sleep.
:| gross
ImageImage

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:58 am

Kimberly wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:
:| gross
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Not really a nightmare/ghost story but:

Christmas Eve, 4 years ago, I was driving to work. I was in the left lane and as I passed the exit from the airport on I-5, a car was merging onto the highway. He didn't stop merging when he got onto the highway and started merging into my lane, right next to me. I move into the gravel on the left side of the highway and started to slide around. The car slid around 180 degrees across the two lanes and into the other side of the highway. I was driving about 70mph.

Normally the highway is pretty busy at that hour so I think I was pretty lucky that I didn't hit anyone in the process. The dude stopped. I told him to drive safe and have a Merry Christmas and then went to work. Needless to say, I get a little nervous now when people are merging into the lane next to me.

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:28 am

Teehee, bumping this thread.

This was in my freshman or sophomore year of high school. I was in an AIM chatroom with two of my friends, and we were just talking about random stuff. All of a sudden, someone is ringing the doorbell, and this is around 12AM. I thought it might've been my mom since she was out, but she always has her keys. I get up, but then they start knocking at my door (my gate was broken) and telling me to open up, and that they're police. I start freaking out because it was so late and I couldn't think of any possible reason for them to come. I tell my brother, and he tries to talk to them, but they just keep saying that we have to open up because they're police. My heart is pounding like crazy while my brother calls the police and explains the situation. So the operator tells us that someone called them and said there was a disturbance (something like that) at our address. We open the door, and it turns out that the call was from the daughter of the family we rent our downstairs area out to. Think the parents got into a fight and it got really violent, so she called 'em.

I was just glad they weren't intruders.
ImageImage

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:29 am

I was checking out the skype chat for editors... kimberly's name came up.

Miaka999
Org Profile

Post by Miaka999 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:21 pm

My dad shared many real life stories with me while growing up. He is a retired cardiologist and surgeon who lived in Argentina and experienced so many real life hauntings. Mind you he didnt share with me these stories till i reached a decent age where i wouldnt be traumatized. He was explaining such a story one night with my mom, aunt, and I about an old lady who was a patient of his, who came one day from hurting her leg. My dad checked it and gave her medication and told her that if she feels more pain to call him. Days and weeks passed and one day my dad was greeted by a good friend of his who had news to share. He was talking about the same old woman who came to him to cure her leg. The man said that neighbors had not seen her because usually she was seen around the town square. My dad didn't think much of the story the old man was saying but whatever, he decided to go check on the old woman. The old man said she lived alone and that her husband died years ago. When my dad arrived he was struck with how the house looked. It just looked unwelcoming and unkempt...but also there was a putrid stench. It was still early evening so there was still light but the front screen door was opened. It was dark inside the house so he couldn't see what was inside. At this point he took out his handkerchief to his nose and came nearer till he reached the front porch. He saw green flies around the house and one near a window and heard a sound from the inside. My dad called the old woman's name to see if she was there. No answer. Then he heard another loud sound like someone was coming nearer the door. Then she appeared near the door but she looked so aweful and horrid. My dad introduced himself and told her how she was doing, but she didn't remember him and proceeded after him clutching a knife. She was dragging her leg and her face my dad said he won't ever forget because she looked mad and like death...like she was dead. She just looked so dishevelled. My dad at this point is running for his life. Next day at the clinic, my dad reads the local newspaper his colleague gave him with shocking news of the old woman. They found her corpse rotting days before my dad came to her house and found the bones of her husband in her basement. Investigators said she suffered from manic bipolar disorder for a long time and was left untreated. When he concluded with his story, we all heard a loud voice coming from the family room near our kitchen...we all heard it loud and clear it was like a voice a loud low pitched voice saying "who" ...creeped us all out for the night. Seriously though I would not be surprised if my house is haunted because there are more weird instances that have happend before. Not a lot to suggest paranormal activity....

Return to “General Discussion”